Storyline Welcome to ATLAS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Commissioner Kadai stands by with a message for the audience.

Hello everyone, I'm Commissioner Kadai and I'm here to present a new brand of wrestling. We want to bring together some of the most recognizable faces in this business and pair them up with some of the most unique talent that the world has ever heard of. We want to make the sport of wrestling something worth tuning into, something that offers entertainment for everyone. That's why my associates and I have put this brand together.

In the upcoming weeks, we hope to prove that Pro Wrestling ATLAS is something that this network has never seen before. We've already announced our two divisions this week, but I'd like to announce our first big show where we will have not 1, but 2 inaugural champions crowned. That show will take place on April 12th and it is the aptly named ATLAS: EMERGENCE Further more, those championship titles will be revealed on our first televised show. In terms of our roster, we have some of the best old school names working with us and we hope to expand that roster and see what the new generation has to offer.

This will be unlike anything you have ever seen. We will be bringing you hard hitting drama, nail biting rivalries, unrivaled athleticism, and above all else, pure entertainment. We look forward to revealing our newest signees as they pour through the gates. In the meantime, all we can say is stay tuned cause we have so much hidden up our sleeves you won't want to miss what we have in store, not only for Pro Wrestling ATLAS, but the ENTIRE world of wrestling.

Kadai grins as the video fades out...