Weekly WEEKLY Saturday Night Precision Season 2 - Week 5 - Match Card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
sO1rdaE.png

Match Card

Match One
proxy.php
VS
proxy.php

Singles Match: CRASH @james chaos VS Jack Rogue @Geek773

"Jack Rogue hasn't been having the best of luck in Precision so far, and losing his Intercontinental Championship at TLC has only added to the despair. Tonight, he faces the debuting CRASH, can CRASH use his wacky in-ring skills to out mauneveur and beat Rogue? Or will Jack finally pick up a win against the newest star in Precision, and help put his career back on track?"

Match Two
ar5NwsQ.png

Survival Championship Match
proxy.php
VS
Vdl4pdX.png

Falls Count Anywhere: Will Neilson @TheKingSonic VS Chris Young @impactking

"The current Survival Champion has been near to unstoppable, defeating Apollo Black at TLC and adding new members to Anarchy Inc to strengthen his so called "empire." Neilson faces a returning Chris Young, who looks to beat Will and win the championship he was fingertips away from reaching last time. The stipulation is Falls Count Anywhere and Anarchy Inc have been banned from interfering per order of Ryan Blake, can Neilson prove to the world that he is the true Survival Champion he says to be?"

Match Three
2DbaP2U.png
VS
2Hyu5A5.png

Singles Match: Alexander Diamond @CiV VS Jason St. Pierre @Gino Bambino

"With Joseph Diamond seemingly gone from Precision for the time being, Alexander Diamond replaces him this week, facing new Intercontinental Champion Jason St. Pierre. JSP won the title in a Fatal 4-Way ladder match at TLC, beating Jordan Bull, Alex Hade and former champion Jack Rogue. The in-ring capability of Alexander is unknown, but if he is anything like his brother, then we are sure in for a great match between these two."

Main Event
o1oPs57.png
VS
2DbaP2U.png

Extreme Rules Match: Andersen Vega @Welsh-Wizard-97 VS Martin Drake @Crazykillerv1

"Ryan Blake thought he would take something from Jet Starr's show in this match. Vega is always going on about this being too easy, so Ryan decided to make this match fun. Vega must hit 4 finishers before he can pin Martin. Oh yeah, Martin is the only one who can use weapons. Is this enough of a challenge for you, Vega? Maybe I will have more next week. Maybe you feel like stopping this trash talk about Ryan? Your life is going to be a hell in Precision if you don't. Can Ryan break Vega?"

Last edited:

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Ryan Blake thought he would take something from Jet Starr's show in this match. Vega is always going on about this being too easy, so Ryan decided to make this match fun. Vega must hit 4 finishers before he can pin Martin. Oh yeah, Martin is the only one who can use weapons. Is this enough of a challenge for you, Vega? Maybe I will have more next week. Maybe you feel like stopping this trash talk about Ryan? Your life is going to be a hell in Precision if you don't. Can Ryan break Vega?
Das Dum

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
where the rest of these summaries at boi?

Also Predictions...

Singles Match: CRASH vs. Jack Rogue.
Winner: The Former IC Champ.
Reason: Never seen CRASH in action.

Falls Count Anywhere - Survival Championship
Will Neilson vs. Chris Young.
Winner: ...
Reason: ...

Singles Match: Alexander Diamond vs. JSP.
Winner: JSP.
Reason: JSP is kewl.

Extreme Rules: Andersen Vega vs. Martin Drake.
Winner: Vega.
Reason: Fuk Ryan Blake.

Reactions: Welsh-Wizard-97

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
sO1rdaE.png

Match Card

Match One
proxy.php
VS
proxy.php

Singles Match: CRASH @james chaos VS Jack Rogue @Geek773

Match Two
ar5NwsQ.png

Survival Championship Match
proxy.php
VS
Vdl4pdX.png

Falls Count Anywhere: Will Neilson @TheKingSonic VS Chris Young @impactking

Match Three
2DbaP2U.png
VS
2Hyu5A5.png

Singles Match: Alexander Diamond @CiV VS Jason St. Pierre @Gino Bambino

Main Event
o1oPs57.png
VS
2DbaP2U.png

Extreme Rules Match: Andersen Vega @Welsh-Wizard-97 VS Martin Drake @Crazykillerv1

"Ryan Blake thought he would take something from Jet Starr's show in this match. Vega is always going on about this being too easy, so Ryan decided to make this match fun. Vega must hit 4 finishers before he can pin Martin. Oh yeah, Martin is the only one who can use weapons. Is this enough of a challenge for you, Vega? Maybe I will have more next week. Maybe you feel like stopping this trash talk about Ryan? Your life is going to be a hell in Precision if you don't. Can Ryan break Vega?"

You promised to give Crazy a Survival Championship match for this week since he signed up for one at TLC but didn't get it because you were booked with Sonic, so you're a prick. Also, you booking me in these scenarios just shows that you know that I'm pretty much unbeatable in a fair and square 1 on 1 match in WWE 2k17 (Except for my runs in 2k15 and 16, where I was plenty beatable), so, thanks for thinking so highly of me.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
How so? Vega has been trash talking Blake for weeks. What would a pissed off owner do? Plus Vega is a face. We saw so many times when GMs make Blue matches to mess with the faces. And Welsh even said he wanted a bigger challenge from what he was getting.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
You promised to give Crazy a Survival Championship match for this week since he signed up for one at TLC but didn't get it because you were booked with Sonic, so you're a prick. Also, you booking me in these scenarios just shows that you know that I'm pretty much unbeatable in a fair and square 1 on 1 match in WWE 2k17 (Except for my runs in 2k15 and 16, where I was plenty beatable), so, thanks for thinking so highly of me.
he said no the match you turd

Ginothony Bamtano

Banned
Reaction score
How so? Vega has been trash talking Blake for weeks. What would a pissed off owner do? Plus Vega is a face. We saw so many times when GMs make Blue matches to mess with the faces. And Welsh even said he wanted a bigger challenge from what he was getting.
It's still dumb.

Ginothony Bamtano

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously dude, chill on your ego. From how CiV described it, you won your match at TLC off of a dropkick.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
You're pissed because you got a bigger challenge after asking for it? Wut

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Seriously dude, chill on your ego. From how CiV described it, you won your match at TLC off of a dropkick.
Yup, pretty much. Also my "Ego" is non existent. IRL I know full well that I'm barely good at anything and overall I'm probably average at WWE games... I just enjoy exaggerating about how good I am. :p