Weekly WEEKLY Saturday Night Precision Season 2 - Week 10 - Match Card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score

LIVE FROM: The 3Arena in Dublin, Ireland

LEcpeF5.png

Match One
proxy.php
VS
proxy.php

Singles Match: Karl Senn @Voin VS Reese Glover @MainEventPlaya

Match Two
proxy.php
VS
proxy.php

Singles Match: Scorpio @DeathLock75 VS Will Neilson @TheKingSonic

Match Three
proxy.php
VS
proxy.php

Singles Match: Chris Young @impactking VS JSP @Gino Bambino

Match Four
proxy.php
VS
proxy.php

Singles Match: Martin Drake @Crazykillerv1 VS Buster Gates @SupaHeeroh

Match Five
proxy.php
VS
proxy.php

Singles Match: Tyson Blade @Electro VS Danny Watts @HaroGames

Match Six
proxy.php
vs
proxy.php

Submission Match: Jack Rogue @Geek773 VS Jordan Bull @Sam?!

Main Event
World Heavyweight Championship Number One Contender Match
proxy.php
vs
proxy.php

Singles Match: Ryan Blake @TheFrostyBlur VS The Golden Dragon @Apex

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Made the number one contender match since I want the World championship match to have build. I'm sure everyone is tired of title matches with no build at this point. Number One contender matches will take place at PPV events going forward and I already have my eyes on one match I want to give the next shot to since they're in a good feud. Either way I'm in this since I beat Mike last week, and I beat another former World champion at Backlash in a pretty one sided match. Golden is in it since he beat Vega (Former World champion) and beat Jack Rogue last week. Everyone else is in the tournament or in a feud.
*raises hand*
Hello? Mr Undefeated over here! Not in the tournament or a rivalry! Anyways

Preshow Non kayfabe Shoot Street fight
Gino Bambino vs TheFrostyBlur with Voin, Geek, Apex and Welsh as the special guest enforcers and The Reagmaster as the special guest referee

Apex

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
Meh, I don't like to get in these fights because I find them kind of dumb. Like, you're playing a game on a wrestling forum. Why not just have fun? Either way I know Voin has anger issues, but he has a point here. From what I was watching Gino seemed to be in a lot of those arguments. I mean, the lol comment was probably just because he wanted to have fun, but the other post wasn't needed. PM Frosty if you have a problem dude

Apex

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
Plus, I'm going to beat Frosty anyway. That Irish big man is no match to the Mexican beast named Golden Dragon

Reactions: The Gipper

Apex

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
Meh, I don't like to get in these fights because I find them kind of dumb. Like, you're playing a game on a wrestling forum. Why not just have fun? Either way I know Voin has anger issues, but he has a point here. From what I was watching Gino seemed to be in a lot of those arguments. I mean, the lol comment was probably just because he wanted to have fun, but the other post wasn't needed. PM Frosty if you have a problem dude
And yea, stop the petty arguments plz. I would want Frosty to take action now if he must to stop the dumb arguments, or even better if everyone just stops doing them. PM Frosty if you have a problem like he said many times....

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Next post gets a strike. End of discussion. I'm sick of this

NEXT POST WILL GET A STRIKE

That includes all parties. This is your final warning