Wedding- Bimini, Bahama's

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score

Well I posted some of these in the "Real You" thread.. But there was ALOT more.. So I decided to post about 60 of them up.. I will probably get more later when I download them.. These are from my godfather's, and godmother's wedding.. We wen't to Bimini, which is some small ass island.. It was cool though because from my moms, sister's, and my room if we look left we saw the ocean, if we looked right we saw the ocean.. The flight was 20 minutes from Fort Lauderdale.. I was like "Ok time to take a nap" on the way there, but as soon as I close my eyes I hear clapping from all over the place. I was like "damn you guy's don't like me that much that you party when I sleep?" Truth is they love me :lol:
Well enjoy kids..

wedding41.jpg

wedding42.jpg

wedding43.jpg

wedding44.jpg

wedding45.jpg

wedding46.jpg

wedding47.jpg

wedding49.jpg

wedding50.jpg

wedding51.jpg

wedding52.jpg

wedding53.jpg

wedding54.jpg

wedding55.jpg

wedding56.jpg

Wedding37.jpg

wedding48.jpg

wedding40.jpg

wedding39.jpg

wedding38.jpg

Wedding24.jpg

Wedding19.jpg

Wedding13.jpg

Wedding.jpg

Wedding25.jpg

Wedding23.jpg

Wedding15.jpg

Wedding20.jpg

Wedding21.jpg

Wedding18.jpg

Wedding22.jpg

Wedding16.jpg

Wedding17.jpg

Will get more up in half an hour

MikeRaw

Woah... Last time, you said that was liek grad or something. I could be wrong about that though. But anyways, cool pics man. Looks like fun, thanks for posting.
But btw, last time, you said those pcis were evidence of how much of a pimp you were, but aren't those all your familymembers? lol

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
No lmfao.. The only family member's are my godfather, my godmother, my baby sister, and my mom.. That's it.. And I said its for a wedding lol. Damn that would be cool graduating with chicks five years older than me.. The only people I knew were the big white guy, and his girl friend.. The one that was next to me for the garder... Thank's Mike

MikeRaw

^Lol, my bad, ya, you did say wedding. Cool pics, as I said.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Thank's bro.. BTW when is MikeRaw posting up some pic's I'm curious as to how you look..