OOC We Back (Precision Awards)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
You should already know why it's not going to get a nomination, lad.
Don't nominate me or whatever, but it's pointless to take it out on Yellow as well.
To be honest that's my point. It's not being nominated because of me even when Yellow worked harder since he edited everything. Nominating him in other categories is great, but it's clear he deserves to be nominated here. The match has much more in it than 90% of the other matches this year. Not saying it's better than the others since honestly I didn't even watch them, but regardless his work deserves to be nominated since this was considered a really good match when it was released.

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
To be honest that's my point. It's not being nominated because of me even when Yellow worked harder since he edited everything. Nominating him in other categories is great, but it's clear he deserves to be nominated here. The match has much more in it than 90% of the other matches this year. Not saying it's better than the others since honestly I didn't even watch them, but regardless his work deserves to be nominated since this was considered a really good match when it was released.
I get that, but the matches that were nominated were arguably as good if not better than that match. We obviously didn't nominate this one for the reason that we all are aware of at this point in time. We did nominate Yellow for two of the better categories though, so he has been rewarded regardless so there is no need for us to insert it into the Match of the Year category because of the quality of the other matches.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
And I'm not trying to argue here or anything. Honestly I probably shouldn't even post here, but the match deserves to be nominated for @SupaHeeroh . It's one of the better matches of the year and he put a decent amount of work into it. Like just blank out my name or not even put it in. His work deserves to be nominated there though

And I'll stop posting. I had to say something about that since I thought it sucked for his work in the match to go un-credited.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
I don't even know what's going on, I haven't checked this league since I left but it's nice to see myself nominated for a few things.
I'm not going to vote because I think that's probably unfair but I do personally think my wedding promo was one of the best ones I've ever done. I did like that a lot and it got great feedback.

Reactions: Chicken McDouble

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Don't nominate me or whatever, but it's pointless to take it out on Yellow as well. This match should easily be up for match of the year

Since this match deserves a nomination? And I'm going to guess it was because Sanic missed it or I'm in it. Either way I'm not arsed, but it's silly to not nominate it since it's one of the better matches of the year with good set points.
And I'm not trying to argue here or anything. Honestly I probably shouldn't even post here, but the match deserves to be nominated for @SupaHeeroh . It's one of the better matches of the year and he put a decent amount of work into it. Like just blank out my name or not even put it in. His work deserves to be nominated there though

And I'll stop posting. I had to say something about that since I thought it sucked for his work in the match to go un-credited.
6JW8OXm.gif