Wcw Monday Nitro Returns Promo Poster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SnackZ

Reaction score
Made for a battle elsewhere. My fave movie is Scarface. Designed the new WCW logo myself. Feedback appreciated.

wcwscarface1dt8.jpg

Reaction score
i really think its good in all but really cramped, the blah lettering and writing is boring and takes up lots of space and the seethrough tign could be better if it was more bold and not see through and the side of sting on the black deosnt look good looks too 3d and doesnt fit with the rest i will give this a 7.5/10 sorry man i know you can do better

SnackZ

Reaction score
Is this better. I won't remove the text cause it tells the story. Similar to the Scarface Poster.

wcwscarface2zp2.jpg

Reaction score
yes it is better i think that one is better then the other one 8.5/10

TheAnswer

Reaction score
I think its really good except the WCW logo. Ill give it a 9.5/10. I really liked it.

Famou$ 187

This is 4 sure the best thing i seen on this site.Scarface Style. 10/10.

Reaction score
I dont mind this one, SNACKZ.

The idea of using the scarface theme looks better the more that I look at it, and Sting is def. one of the best wrestlers to use for it. The text, even though bland, was a good choice, although I personally think the placement could've been just a little better. Mainly the bottom piece of text, and the text/logos etc across the bottom could've been a little smaller, that SPIKE TV logo looks too big.

Im going to be annying by saying that the poster with the slightly transparent box of text (that you later changed) looks better than your first attempt. The WCW logo you got there looks pretty damn mad too, imo.

Some nice work, it's very simple and somewhat plain; but considering the style of the 'poster', it makes sense. Nice work.

SnackZ

Reaction score
Don't know what BTB is but you can use it. Just credit me.

PeepShow

Everything looks good, but I would have used a "real" WCW logo, but thats just me. Good job

9/10

Cracker12

Reaction score
its a little crowded but other then that it looks amazing