WCW after Superbrawl 2000

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DANTE savage

Reaction score
200px-SuperBrawl_X.jpg

This is a unique area to look at in my opinion. This is a very difficut era to get into, if you are familiar with WCW, this thread will take place the Monday Nitro after the notoriously bad WCW Superbrawl 2000. I will post my first Nitro probably tomorrow, for now here are the Superbrawl results. Feel free to comment.

WCW in Febuary 2000 had sadly just come out of the grasp of Vince Russo, who's loony ideas forced even WCW to let him go. Then, as soon as he left, it was sort of out of the frying pan into the fire as the desperate WCW decided to make old-school Kevin Sullivan the WCW booker.

Sullivan focused on making his buddies the main players, the 50 something Terry Funk and Ric Flair were wrestling at Superbrawl in the year 2000, for christ's sake. Not to mention the decerepit, but granted, still massively popular Sid Vicous was WCW Champion. A change was needed at this time, it would have indeed been now or never for WCW, but, sadly, Sullivan failed and then Russo came back and nose-dived, well now history is going to change, as the night after Superbrawl 2000 WCW gets its act togther and fires Sullivan , bringing in a new wave of writers, determined to change WCW for the better, and so, here we are...

SUPRBRWL.jpg

The Artist pinned Lash Le Roux to win the vacant WCW Cruiserweight Title..

The Wall beat The Demon...

Three count beat Norman Smiley in a handicap match...

Big T defeated Booker T....

Kidman defeated Vampiro....

The Mamalukes defeated Crowbar and David Flair in a Sicilian Stretcher match to retain the world tag team title...

Hulk Hogan bested The Total Package....

Sid Vicous downed Jeff Jarrett and Scott Hall in a three way dance to retain the WCW Heavyweight Title...

DANTE savage

Reaction score
Sorry guys, I promised you a BTB and I am not delivering, I promise you guys this will eventually be up and running in the next week or so, I hope you guys do not lose interest, and In answer to your question, I will eventually post the roster when I am fully ready...