WAW We Are Wrestling poster for ppv

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

look I know in the chat room and In my sig I have said that Booking for me is gone for at least a month but I just thought I would request my next ppv for when I get back I don't have to do it later...Just get it out of the way. Rep for everyone that gives it a go (a decent go) and a full (as much as I can) rep for the poster I will be using.

Template -

Name: World WAW III
(If you could make the III look like "Roman Numeral numbers ?)
Text: (center top big letters)
World WAW III (with the Roman numeral stuff if you can..)
(and at the bottom of the poster) Can you survive number III ?
Colors: Not sure about this one how about just try some random stuff and see how it turns out, make it look probably dark and like a real War is going on in the background.
Background / Actual poster: I want a HHH look on the King of Kings chair that he had at WM 22 with John Cena (below is what I mean)

hhh-kok.jpg

(doesn't have to be that exact pick but that is what I want of HHH to be like that.)
What I want in the poster is HHH with that Chair / Pedestal and that being the main thing in the poster him being in the middle of the poster with that and behind him is like a "war going off" a battle field, like if you know what I mean behind him in the background a war going on and stuff like that fighting with guns ..... (Hopefully you get what I am saying.)

Again you don't have to get this done in a minute but you have lots of time due to me not booking for a month, all tries are welcome.. a thank you is in advance for anyone that gives it a shot.

Evil Austin

I am sorry about bumping this but if anyone can do this soon in the next few days would be greatly appreaciated due to me coming back soon.... reps for anyone that gives it a serious attempt.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
It isn't that good but here:

WW.jpg

Wrestling Station

ok i made you a very quick attempt, i dont really like it, but well.. just to save the day lol.
wawiiiWScopy.jpg

Evil Austin

its great for a quick attempt I do love it. Rep added and if anyone else wants a go its very welcome. And rose ws 's was better but Ill rep you anyway ....

Wrestling Station

I was so tired when i made that attempt, so good news i guess.