Watermark

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Ok, this isn't a normal request, so It's kinda hard to use the template.

Ok, I would like a watermark to put on my sigs that I make. I'm honestly getting tired using the same "Peep GFX" every time. I would like something that is unique and cool looking. Maybe a reflection of something? IDK. I'm pretty much open to anything that would fit me and looks cool.

A full rep for everyone who tries and 2 for the best. Thanks in advance.

JC Punk

Reaction score
48216854ys2.jpg

is that good?

PeepShow

LOL, no. I want something well smaller than that. The trademark that goes in the corner of people's sigs. I think you know what I mean.

Cmon people. Double rep for the best one.

Wrestling Station

im not quiet sure what you mean, something like that?
rmr95t.png

PeepShow

^I'm not really sure how to explain it. Like the little logo or text you do when making a sig. Like in your sigs you have "WS GFX", and Emigma has "Enigma GFX". Some do little fancy things like I've seen Hawt Es's and his is like a "EJ" for his watermark. Like in the top corner

flw.png

Do you see what I'm saying. I just want something cool. Not necessarily my name. Just think of something cool and flashy. If nobody can get the right Idea, I'll just think of something lame on my own. i just thought I'd like to get some ideas.

Wrestling Station

something like that? as a start lol..
use the white skins not black skins to view it best.
egpma0.png

PeepShow

Yeah, I use the white skin anyways....lol

But yeah, that's the idea. Kind of basic, but if nobody else tries, Ill use it for a sig and see if I like it.

PeepShow

Enigma, your's is a bit big.

WS, I like what you are thinking, but I just don't like the style. Keep experimenting. For now, Raw Energy's is the best I have seen so far. I'd like to see something maybe with a reflection? IDK......

Thanks for the efforts though.

Enigma22

Reaction score
^lol ya i figured u could change the size so i didnt worry about it...