Watermark request

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JC Punk

Reaction score
*Theme: a watermark brush
*Colours: like Peepshow's
*Person(s): no one
*Text: JC like Peepshow has PS
Font: anything that looks nice
*Size: make it a brush so i determine the size.
Pics: none
Name placement: none

Rep will be given to GOOD attempts

Wrestling Station

you are going nowhere at all. First copying other person's username just to be like them.

Now a watermark like what peep got..

whats next?

Thats what i call.. failure. sorry.

JC Punk

Reaction score
you are going nowhere at all. First copying other person's username just to be like them.

Now a watermark like what peep got..

whats next?

Thats what i call.. failure. sorry.
Im not trying to copy peep im just tired of putting JC...JC...JC on every sig i make it would be alot easier ot have a watermark.

Wrestling Station

arent you a gfx maker? how about doing a watermark of your own then just to be "creative"?

C4

What are you saying?

And why are you requesting yourself a watermark? Just put in some text and fade it around, a logo on every signature makes me think that you're going to steal signatures and slap your logo where the original watermark is.

CT Styles

WS said:
First copying other person's username just to be like them.
:shifty:

Anyway, what are you like everyone's bitch? Here's a little word you should think about.. uniqueness. Try and be creative and think of something yourself, don't just copy.