Watch Wrestling's own discussion show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
My idea here is pretty simple. Long before coming here, I used to be a part of a show called "The Wrestling Opinions" which is no longer being broadcasted. It was a wrestling discussion show, that covered the recent news and shows in wrestling. We used to do the discussions on Skype, and a buddy of mine would use his Skype recording tool to record the discussion. If anyone here has Skype and wants to do a live discussion, this time under the banner 'WatchWrestling Forum', it would be nice to have live discussions. I have Skype, and would love to do shows, and either try recording them or bring the person that ran the show to this forum as I am still in contact with him. It would be epic in my mind, and will likely capture some attention outside of this forum. People would be able to see us discuss the things on YouTube, and also we can promote the forum, using this kind of thing. So I don't know if anyone wants to join, so let's just say, I am giving an open invitation. So what you guys think?

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I can do it yo

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I've supported the Skype use for LD's before, and it makes sense. Especially with PPVs, considering how the site is literally dead when a PPV happens.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I would love to do it, but would I be able to meet the schedule all the time? Probably not (family life). But if I was available when you wanted to do the Skype chat, sure.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
LD's use of live chat works best because it keeps the site active. TNA LD's are dead as fuck, but we still do that shit over Skype chat because it is what it is ninja's.

I'd be down to do it with old shows, though. Snag a poll for everyone's favorite PPV ever, or even their favorite RAW feuds (Mankind with Linda vs Vince and co being one example) and run those using a randomized program or some shit. Sounds terrible already.