Watch Dogs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AdamRose

Jobber
Reaction score
Fun game. I really enjoy the gameplay, it has a lot to offer. The main character and the storyline are complete drivel, but the gameplay makes up for that.

Aiden Pearce, MASTER HACKER, HANDSOME MAN, EXCELLENT FIGHTER, MASTER OF ALL GUNS, PARKOUR EXPERT, TROUBLED IDEALISTIC DOUCHEBAG.

Good god the main character is shit, but I love playing the game. It's a neat spin on the open world thing. Does it come anywhere near GTA's throne? Fuck no, but it's the closest shot I've seen fired yet.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Does a better job at open world than Saints Row 4 from what I've seen.

Brosnar

Jobber
Reaction score
I was looking to pick up a PS4 for this game, but I was put off by the pretty awful looking driving mechanics.
I hadn't done a lot of research prior to this game's release, so I was kind of expecting a "GTA style" game, as I'm sure quite a few people were. But I follow RegularDave on YouTube - who is an avid GTA V player - and he reckons you really have to forget all about GTA when playing this game in order to appreciate it justifiably.

I've heard pretty much everyone complain about the main character, and he does look pretty crap from videos I've seen; ranging from his voice to his outfit.

I do like the look of the stealth and cover system though, as I really enjoy playing the recent Batman games stealthily.

InnerSilence

The Artiste
Reaction score
I was looking to pick up a PS4 for this game, but I was put off by the pretty awful looking driving mechanics.
I hadn't done a lot of research prior to this game's release, so I was kind of expecting a "GTA style" game, as I'm sure quite a few people were. But I follow RegularDave on YouTube - who is an avid GTA V player - and he reckons you really have to forget all about GTA when playing this game in order to appreciate it justifiably.

I've heard pretty much everyone complain about the main character, and he does look pretty crap from videos I've seen; ranging from his voice to his outfit.

I do like the look of the stealth and cover system though, as I really enjoy playing the recent Batman games stealthily.
yes the driving is difficult to adjust to. even when braking I still slide into a building. usally now I try to drive a motorcycle since it's easier for me.

other than that, the shooting is really satisfying

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
+ Awesome Gameplay
+ Awesome scale of Chicago
- Shitty Shitty Story
-Main Character sucks

I'd give it a solid 7.5/10 though, I was expecting a bit more but hey it's still early in the new generation of this.