wat human u wud want to marry

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vladimir Kozlov

Reaction score
pls share with ur brothers and sisters ur backgraund
and also wich human u wud lyk to marry

for me i wud marry a girl wich is russian or asian and wich is 27-37 yrs. mature ppl are bettr than regular humans so that is y my choice.

my backgraund is indian and russian. my papa is indian and my mummy is russian so i am indian also russian. haha

nice kno.

MikeRaw

Hey dumbass (and yes, I know who you are), your alt account is failing horribly.
If a real russian came on here, they would actually be more likely to spell what properly than as "wat", because they would've already learnt some of the english lanuage.
Also, your alt accoutn also fails, because when you posted in the "armaggeddon" thread, you went on to spell it "armgedan" in your post, whereas if this was not an alt account, the person would know to spell it the way it is spelt in the title.
Dumbass.