Washington Cat Killer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I know you guys don't like to read about bad things happening to animals so I won't go into detail.
Someone is on the loose in Washington who is going around targeting cats. Started in February.
If you know anyone in or around this area who owns a cat and lets them outside, tell them not to.

People wonder why I am FIRM on treating cats like dogs and only letting them outside when they are supervised, this is just another reason why.
I hope this bastard gets caught. People are worried the killer will get bored and move onto other animals or people.

A 10-person task force is hunting the serial cat killer in Washington state

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
There has been someone killing cats in london dubbed the Croydon Cat Killer over the past few years, it happens every now an then. If you do not like animals fair enough but to kill them is disgusting.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
What the fuck, man. I hope this person gets shot or something because this is just senseless and reminds me of the people like a year or two who went around and beat up homeless people for "fun".

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I hope this person is devoured alive by flesh eating rats...

Yes...that is pretty strong...but seriously...animals are
(for the most part) innocent & killing them like this for
no reason is just cowardly.

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
There has been someone killing cats in london dubbed the Croydon Cat Killer over the past few years, it happens every now an then. If you do not like animals fair enough but to kill them is disgusting.

Yeah I heard about that. They haven't caught the person yet?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
No not yet, it says 400 cats have been killed but there are conflicting reports. Some say whoever is mutilating the cats are finding them dead not killing them

Croydon Cat Killer - Wikipedia

I know over there it is very common for people to let their cats come and go as they please and because of the microchip law, it kind of encourages this.
I know the UK doesn't have as many dangers as the US but still, you would think people wouldn't want their cats roaming the streets risking injury or death.

Like if my cat happened to get out of the house, I would completely panic.

Either way, doing things to a dead cat's body is still disturbing and disgusting. Many of those cats could belong to families who never got closure with their beloved friends. Like for me, I don't just think nothing of the dead body, I actually have gotten both of my cats cremated and intend on the ashes being buried with me.

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
This is what happens when some guy takes the title of "pussy slayer" too far.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
I know over there it is very common for people to let their cats come and go as they please and because of the microchip law, it kind of encourages this.
I know the UK doesn't have as many dangers as the US but still, you would think people wouldn't want their cats roaming the streets risking injury or death.

Like if my cat happened to get out of the house, I would completely panic.

Either way, doing things to a dead cat's body is still disturbing and disgusting. Many of those cats could belong to families who never got closure with their beloved friends. Like for me, I don't just think nothing of the dead body, I actually have gotten both of my cats cremated and intend on the ashes being buried with me.

Yeah well if someone is capable of doing that to cats even if they did not kill it then they are not a very nice sane person. They could carry that behavior over to harming kids etc. I think I recall seeing a documentary about a murderer/pedo who harmed animals as a kid( I think he was hared as a kid but it is no excuse)

UK has plenty of dangers especially in london with acid attacks etc

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah well if someone is capable of doing that to cats even if they did not kill it then they are not a very nice sane person. They could carry that behavior over to harming kids etc. I think I recall seeing a documentary about a murderer/pedo who harmed animals as a kid( I think he was hared as a kid but it is no excuse)

UK has plenty of dangers especially in london with acid attacks etc

The dangers I was referring to more or less was pesticides, heavy traffic, and wildlife (we have coyotes, raccoons, bears, wolves, etc. where I am).

People who have unstable mindsets tend to start small and work up. You are absolutely right. Jeffrey Dahmer started out by killing and torturing animals and you know how he ended up. I just hope whoever this person is gets stopped before it becomes a more dangerous issue. Same with the one in Washington.