Was X Pac high during Raw???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Was X Pac high during Raw??? he didnt seem totally with it and his voice has totally gone all weird. Seriously this guy needs to get himself into rehab before he becomes another guy to die young

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Idk let me text him and find out.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Why do I feel like there are so many conspiracy theorists threads being posted? Vince banging AJ, X Pac being high, etc., etc.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Idk let me text him and find out.

Lmao

GrammarNazi82 said:
Why do I feel like there are so many conspiracy theorists threads being posted? Vince banging AJ, X Pac being high, etc., etc.

Look at the author of the threads you mention, lol.

He might well be though, it's quite common for people to relax themselves with weed or alcohol before going on screen, so I don't see why not for wrestlers. Oh wait, the policy. Yeah, I highly doubt he was high. It's just X-Pac lol.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Are backstage workers like X-Pac (I think he's a road agent or whatever) required to comply with the wellness policy? I've never heard of one of them being popped, I would assume it's only active workers who have to stay clean.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Look at the author of the threads you mention, lol.

He might well be though, it's quite common for people to relax themselves with weed or alcohol before going on screen, so I don't see why not for wrestlers. Oh wait, the policy. Yeah, I highly doubt he was high. It's just X-Pac lol.

Yeah, I was trying to state the obvious without stating the obvious. :dawg: Didn't want to be accused of flaming or anything. ;)

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
He was gonna tap that ass, but then he got high.
I don't know, doesn't seem like it. Probally just excited or something because he's back on RAW, or maybe just part of the scene.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
he didnt look messed up seriously. He just isnt a member who counts from DX, just a HHH lackey who didnt deserve his spot.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I highly (get it?) doubt that X-Pac was using Monday night. He was probably just hyped by the fact that he was going out in a spot where he couldn't help but get a massive pop. Read what guys like Mick Foley have written about going out there and the adrenaline rush he gets from it. He's also talked about how that feeling can get addictive and guys get "high" on it.

It's far more probable, considering WWE's policies, that he was extremely excited and "high" from the crowd reaction and that led to him getting a little "tipsy" and sounding/acting a little funny.

wk