Was last weeks SmackDown one of the worst ever?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I've not come across anyone who said it was good in any form. We had a Shield promo which was decent I guess, but I don't remember anything else. Oh, Fandango's promo. That's it.

Was this one of the worst?

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
From what ive seen, it wasnt one of the best Smackdown shows, im guessing they couldnt be arsed doing much, lets save it all for the O2 arena and make the fans happy there. Who knows??

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It was really bad indeed. Can't say one of the worst ever but one of the worst in recent time, at least. Although Swagger/ADR was alright.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Liked opening segment. Liked shield. ADR/swagg was okay. That's it 1/10

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
You aren't a fan of insufferable characters fighting over a parking spot, Crayo? Damn, thought you'd be a big mark for that.

Reactions: Crayo

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I remember watching that 6-person tag. I cringe every time I see them entering, because Khali, because Hornswoggle and because Natalya should be in a muuuuch better spot than a valet for Khali (why use the best diva in your main roster as a valet while the Bellas are wrestling? Damn it), but I'll admit, having that match over a parking spot, while ridiculous, is better than having the match just because. Also funny to see the racism with the latino people having music out loud on the car :lol1:

Reactions: Snowman1 and Crayo

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Watching the match, all I could think was "this feud > Sheamful and Henry"
Second everything Leo said.

As for the OP: It's hard to say, seemed very par for the course for IrrelevantDown but 4 recaps of a shit Raw (thanks Dolph's for counting) definitely puts it in the conversation.

airbourne908

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Smackdown is the show that I put on to watch, but ends up on the computer glancing at it from time to time so they're all a "Meh" to me.