Was last night the best RAW in a while?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Was for me personally. Most the matches meant something even if they were short, most if not all mic segments were very good. It was great build up for the Royal Rumble PPV and finally I'm actually excited to buy that.

Highlights:

-Dolph Zigglers opening promo
-Foley appearing and wrestling (and on the mic, woo)
-2 Johnny ace segments
-Brodus Clay making me laugh yet again.
-Jeritroll trolling everyone :troll:.
-CM Punk's mic segment at the end, best since his shoot.
-Johnny taking out foley.

Goldberg

The Artiste
Reaction score
It really was. Everything went pretty swell.

It makes me want to watch the rumble.

NW1989

Jobber
Reaction score
Was most decent RAW in like 3 months!
Punk shooting johnny down at the end was decent, I honestly thought he was firing Foley though...
Ryder storyline could be interesting I'm thinking he'll take the title back or creative have moved him up from that scene too quickly IMO!
Hilton was absolutely pointless and the fake jump when pushed by one of the Bella's was ridiculous!
Cena & Kane needs to end at the Rumble though, been dragged out long enough now, although they got it right with the mini segment between them this week!
Jericho is brilliant, that is really all you can say about that!

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
It was a good RAW episode but I don't understand why everyone thinks Foley's return was impressive.
He could barely move his feet to be able to run.

Shortie8611

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.chat-addicts.com
I have to say after watching Monday's RAW I was actually quite satisfied and I am already looking forward to next weeks. The end promo from CM Punk with Lauranitus and Foley aswell was just awesome!

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Was for me personally. Most the matches meant something even if they were short, most if not all mic segments were very good. It was great build up for the Royal Rumble PPV and finally I'm actually excited to buy that.

Highlights:

-Dolph Zigglers opening promo
-Foley appearing and wrestling (and on the mic, woo)
-2 Johnny ace segments
-Brodus Clay making me laugh yet again.
-Jeritroll trolling everyone :troll:.
-CM Punk's mic segment at the end, best since his shoot.
-Johnny taking out foley.

He's had more good one's after his shoot.
Like the Summerslam signing.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
CM Punk said:
He's had more good one's after his shoot.
Like the Summerslam signing.

The segment with Vince yes, I include all of those with his shoot. He had about 4 weeks of epic mic skills with that story-line. Then they sort of fizzled him out, he was making Cena-like jokes, not good.

Reaction score
It was pretty good but the CM Punk's mic segment was really good. Did you hear how loud the crowds were chanting him and cheering? Haven't heard that big of a crowd chanting for a long long time. That was the best moment.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Big Hoss Rambler said:
It was pretty good but the CM Punk's mic segment was really good. Did you hear how loud the crowds were chanting him and cheering? Haven't heard that big of a crowd chanting for a long long time. That was the best moment.

Yeah they seem to love his rants, that happened throughout the summer with Punk :)

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Yeah they seem to love his rants, that happened throughout the summer with Punk :)

Yes, I know but yesterday's was big. The crowd reaction was very loud.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
MaorS said:
Yes, I know but yesterday's was big. The crowd reaction was very loud.

Yeah the crowd was quite hot for the main event-type segments, typically quiet for the others though :(.

Btw, glad you started posting :). Seen you browsing quite a lot.

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Yeah the crowd was quite hot for the main event-type segments, typically quiet for the others though :(.

Btw, glad you started posting :). Seen you browsing quite a lot.

Yah, I've been lurking around since I joined here. Figured it's time I start posting here.:cool:

The Doctor

Jobber
Reaction score
I haven't seen much RAW in my life since I've actively watched since early November but it was one of the best ones I've seen so far. Nicely filled. Good promos. Good matches. Well, except for the Funkosaurus.. But most matches were quite good and well performed. I really liked the storyline with Cena. The way he beat on Swagger made him look out of control and honestly badass for the first time since his 2002-2004 heel chapter.