WARNING: Extreme flaming inside, may hurt feelings.

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

CAPSLOCK is an incompetent staff member.

Kizza

Gtfo with your opinions.

italics already stated he was more competent than me.

Qwake

He's been here longer and is more popular then you guys too.

Wordlife

alright I fixed everything guys, go do what you want. I was on board with you guys in the first place for coming back to the forum. At first I didn't want you guys back cause there would be shots at me, MC, XBA, LKP, etc... but tbh, I can care less. I noticed the activity was up, the forum is getting funnier, and people got what they want. SO that makes me happy.

I'm sorry you guys feel the way you feel about me, I'll do anything to make you guys enjoy the forum, and I apologize for the past

Beer

alright I fixed everything guys, go do what you want. I was on board with you guys in the first place for coming back to the forum. At first I didn't want you guys back cause there would be shots at me, MC, XBA, LKP, etc... but tbh, I can care less. I noticed the activity was up, the forum is getting funnier, and people got what they want. SO that makes me happy.

I'm sorry you guys feel the way you feel about me, I'll do anything to make you guys enjoy the forum, and I apologize for the past

RAGE RAGE MOTHER FUCKING RAGE

Wordlife

hahahaha, no I'm serious, I never had a problem with you in the past, and if you guys don't like me or care to constantly flame me for doing my job, I can care less. But otherwise, I still like you guys, wanted you guys back, glad your back, and you should be moving on with your lives

LadyHotrod

I didn't get what I wanted. I asked to be a mod weeks ago yet banned smurfs get it before me.

ur a fag.