WarMachine vs. Lubay - Rankings Challenge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WarMachine

Reaction score
Anyone wanna go? been away for along time VERY rusty so no experts please :).... also could we get a judge to come up with some stips?.

SnackZ

Reaction score
This match will be to get on the Rankings. Changing the title.

Theme: Undertaker

Create a design for a new shirt for Taker. It has to say showcase his dominance at Mania.

Grab a blank shirt from google (online, whatever) or something and actually put the design on the shirt. Post entries here. Once they are up I'll add the poll.

Due by April 11th. Hopefully you guys can get it in sooner.

Lubay

Reaction score
Question, if I may. Do we just do a front or front and back? (My first T-Shirt design.)

1chiban

Reaction score
Good idea Snackz.

SnackZ

Reaction score
Question, if I may. Do we just do a front or front and back? (My first T-Shirt design.)

Thats the fun part - ITS ALL UP TO YOU!!!! You can do the front only - you can do front and back - by gawd you can do the sleeves too. Be creative and enjoy it man.

Lubay

Reaction score
I'm done with mine, it's my first t shirt design so don't be shocked if it is unimpressive. =(

FRONT:
maybe17-0.png

BACK:
17-0back.png

To throw in some self criticism: I liked the look, but I honestly did not think it fit The Undertaker at all.

SnackZ

Reaction score
Great idea - brings life to Taker's character - not feeling the Rest In Piece text on the back - should have went with a grungy text to match the rest of the shirt - great first shirt!!!!

exC.On

Reaction score
I agree with SnackZ on the text part, but cool idea. I think you should of used an all black t-shirt template kinda thing instead of a realistic shirt so the threshold on taker would look better.

WarMachine

Reaction score
Ok here it is, I can't believe I'm actually posting this I totally drew a blank and couldn't think of anything and also ran out of time :p oh well ill do better next time. Good job on your shirt bro, It's real nice.

takershirt.jpg