War Games (A Hunger Games Parody)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
I finished off the list by adding in a few of my own. The War Games shall commence shortly. Place your bets (I'll make some polls, maybe. Or I'll just post questions.) on what happens!
I will attempt to turn everything that happens into a story-like thing.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
March 28th, 2018.

A legion of personalities from around the world of wrestling and the larger sports entertainment universe, past and present, have all converged on one unknown location.

Faction by faction, each individual is herded out of a trailer and positioned on podiums across a vast field.

The time is midday.

The weather is clear, yet cold.

The attitudes of each personality vary from confusion, fear and anger.

Some yell in frustration, others silent.

All of them are bound by their wrists.

Around them is a humongous landscape of trees, dilapidated buildings and a rather large lake.

They all stand in a large circle.

There are speakers atop wooden poles, positioned to match the four directions on a compass.

After a while, a loud and unsettling static nose bellows out from the speaker.

(I apologize in advance, I'm super fucking bored)

As the music plays in the background, every personality lets out a groan amidst various mixed mumbles of annoyance and anger.
WOKEN Matt Hardy: Competitors! I knew you'd come!
Oooooohhhhh-aaaahhhh.
Yyyeeeaaasssss.
Wel-come!
Representatives from the wide world of entertaining wrestling, the hallowed halls of outstanding individuals, the club of metal projectiles, the next generation of wrestling, the lucha from beneath the Earth, the brothers of Kenzo, the ones who purge, the OBSOLETE land of the owl, the canines hunting for righteous outcomes, those who are unruly, and the brightest creative minds known to man...
I welcome you all to the newest acquisition to my BROKEN Universe, and the ULTIMATE brainchild of my WOKEN Wisdom..
I welcome you to The Isle of DELETION!
This island, which you shall all call your domicile for the time being, is home to many dangers...
It is also home to many rewards-yyyeeeeaaasss.
Unfortunately, not everyone of you will be able to reap those rewards. I am CONDUCTING an EXPERIMENT to see which one of you warriors can claim to be the MIGHTIEST. I have assembled you all here to compete in my own variation of WAR GAMES!
This is unlike ANYTHING you may have seen or experienced from the world of entertaining wrestling or the land where the big boys play...
This is not a playground, this is a battle to the end! Each of you represents an organization, or a faction as shown by the bands on your arms that contain their logo.
You will all have enough time as is necessary to win your FREEDOM and escape The Isle of DELETION with your lives INTACT. At the conclusion of these War Games, there shall only be one winner. The winner will earn the right to have all of those wearing the same armband be brought back from DELETION! As well as earn a hefty prize for himself-aaaaahhhhhh!
Señor Benjamin! Prepare the Isle for massacre! Vanguard-1! Unleash your fleet to watch over and provide security for Isle! Queen Rebecca! Play the tune of DELETION as needed! Brother Nero! Traverse the Isle and wait for my commands to influence the games!
Which of you shall prove to be the mightiest warrior! And which of you shall fade away and classify yourselves as OB-SO-LETE!
Commence the War Games, and DELETE! DELETE! DELETE
Vanguard-1, drops the supplies in the center and unleash the competitors, YYYYEEEEAAAASSSS.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
March 28th, 2018.

A legion of personalities from around the world of wrestling and the larger sports entertainment universe, past and present, have all converged on one unknown location.

Faction by faction, each individual is herded out of a trailer and positioned on podiums across a vast field.

The time is midday.

The weather is clear, yet cold.

The attitudes of each personality vary from confusion, fear and anger.

Some yell in frustration, others silent.

All of them are bound by their wrists.

Around them is a humongous landscape of trees, dilapidated buildings and a rather large lake.

They all stand in a large circle.

There are speakers atop wooden poles, positioned to match the four directions on a compass.

After a while, a loud and unsettling static nose bellows out from the speaker.

(I apologize in advance, I'm super fucking bored)

As the music plays in the background, every personality lets out a groan amidst various mixed mumbles of annoyance and anger.
WOKEN Matt Hardy: Competitors! I knew you'd come!
Oooooohhhhh-aaaahhhh.
Yyyeeeaaasssss.
Wel-come!
Representatives from the wide world of entertaining wrestling, the hallowed halls of outstanding individuals, the club of metal projectiles, the next generation of wrestling, the lucha from beneath the Earth, the brothers of Kenzo, the ones who purge, the OBSOLETE land of the owl, the canines hunting for righteous outcomes, those who are unruly, and the brightest creative minds known to man...
I welcome you all to the newest acquisition to my BROKEN Universe, and the ULTIMATE brainchild of my WOKEN Wisdom..
I welcome you to The Isle of DELETION!
This island, which you shall all call your domicile for the time being, is home to many dangers...
It is also home to many rewards-yyyeeeeaaasss.
Unfortunately, not everyone of you will be able to reap those rewards. I am CONDUCTING an EXPERIMENT to see which one of you warriors can claim to be the MIGHTIEST. I have assembled you all here to compete in my own variation of WAR GAMES!
This is unlike ANYTHING you may have seen or experienced from the world of entertaining wrestling or the land where the big boys play...
This is not a playground, this is a battle to the end! Each of you represents an organization, or a faction as shown by the bands on your arms that contain their logo.
You will all have enough time as is necessary to win your FREEDOM and escape The Isle of DELETION with your lives INTACT. At the conclusion of these War Games, there shall only be one winner. The winner will earn the right to have all of those wearing the same armband be brought back from DELETION! As well as earn a hefty prize for himself-aaaaahhhhhh!
Señor Benjamin! Prepare the Isle for massacre! Vanguard-1! Unleash your fleet to watch over and provide security for Isle! Queen Rebecca! Play the tune of DELETION as needed! Brother Nero! Traverse the Isle and wait for my commands to influence the games!
Which of you shall prove to be the mightiest warrior! And which of you shall fade away and classify yourselves as OB-SO-LETE!
Commence the War Games, and DELETE! DELETE! DELETE
Vanguard-1, drops the supplies in the center and unleash the competitors, YYYYEEEEAAAASSSS.

I absolutely love the idea of Matt Hardy hosting this thing

Also, let's go team Hall of Fame!

Reactions: Nostradamus

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
This shall (hopefully) be completed in its entirety during Spring Break (next week). With that said, what do ya'll think is going to happen?!

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
This shall (hopefully) be completed in its entirety during Spring Break (next week). With that said, what do ya'll think is going to happen?!

Daryl Takahashi will turn heel on Hiromu and win it all for himself.

• Haha
Reactions: Nostradamus

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
You don't go messin with a country boy, Jonny, Hillbilly Jim is going to massacre each and every one of those sons of b-tches

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
200.gif