WANTED: News Reporter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pavitar

Reaction score
The Wrestling Cafe (http://www.thewrestlingcafe.com/) is currently looking for 2 to 3 news reporters. Have a look at our news page to get a feel of what format we use. There's no copy/pasting ever involved, and if you're interested, you must be very competent in the English language, and a through understanding of the pro wrestling business is needed. Please email me, pavitarsinghsidhu@live.ca or send me a private message if you're interested.

Reaction score
No offense, there aren't any "news reporters" on the IWC except the Meltz and Keller and Alvarez and the PWInsider guys. Everything else is stolen from there or just pure bullshit, unfounded rumors.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Not to mention most of the stuff on your site isn't even news. It's just topics with your thoughts on them.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Gonna go off-topic here because well, ponies. And this thread sucks.

I hate watching Raw on the Score. I'd probably watch it a lot more and come hang out here if it wasn't on a stupid 15 minute delay.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
I agree. I don`t understand why we have to have a 15 minute pre-show up here in Canada. I can`t imagine those first 15 minutes get any real ratings. They got Aftermath after Raw on the replay on Tuesday afternoon and after the first airing of Smackdown, that should be enough (though I don`t watch those either). Why do I need some tool to show me clips from last weeks Raw for 15 minutes? Especially when the WWE themselves the first part of Raw is usually the exact same highlight from last weeks show that the pre-show shows at the end of there 15 minutes. So dumb. Almost shocked we don't get Smackdown on a 15 minute delay as well and have a Smackdown pre-show.