Waitimu Salah'al-Din

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Name: Waitimu Salah'al-Din

Nickname: The Liberator, also "Saladin" as it is easier and quicker to say, though this raises his ire as he demands to be referred to by his full name

Alignment (Face, Heel, or Tweener): Heel

Hometown (Billed From): "Bangui in the Central African Republic" (can be shortened to just "The C.A.R.")

Height: 6'1

Weight: 230 lbs

Sample Pic (Preferably a real wrestler):
faarooq.jpg

Gimmick Description: An African-born Black Militant with ties to the New Black Panther Party and with strong feelings on the recent tumultuous history of Africa and of the perceived "persecution" of the Islamic faith.

Entrance Theme: [video=youtube;BrS_w7YRCIE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrS_w7YRCIE[/video]

Entrance Description: Walks slowly to the ring so that the lyrics of his entrance music can have time to sink in with the crowd. Hops up onto the apron grabbing the middle rope with one hand, and with the other pointing at various crowd members and shouting abuse at them in a mixture of English, French and Arabic. He enters the ring and stands in the centre, raising his arms to the sky with a cry of "Sall Allahu 'alayhi wah-alih" ("May God grant peace and honour to The Prophet and His family" in Arabic) before standing to attention and giving the Black Power Salute to the hard camera.

In Ring Styles (Technician, High Flyer, Brawler, Hardcore, etc...): Brawler

Top Ten Mosted Used Moves: Scoop Slam, Fisherman's Suplex, Elbow Drop off the Top Turnbuckle, Running Knee to the Midsection, Lou Thesz Press, Superplex, Drop toe-hold, Russian Legsweep, DDT, Running Knee to the Tree of Woe

Two Signature Moves: Piledriver, Running Clothesline (followed immediately by a cry of "ALLAHU AKBAR!" ("God is Great" in Arabic) to the sky before going in for the finish)

Two Finishing Moves: Guillotine Choke (MMA-style submission hold), Allah's Mercy (Jack-Knife Powerbomb)

Sample RP (Doesn't have to be long.):

*After entrance music dies down, takes a mic and stands in the centre of the ring*

"I do not come before you today to rant and rave incoherently about the decadency and moral and spiritual corruption of Western society. I do not come before you today to talk about the persecution of my people the width and breadth of the African continent by the remnants of Western colonial tyranny. Nor do I come before you here today to preach the true Word of God as delivered in its uncorrupted form to the Prophet Muhammad - alayhis salaam - when the shining light of Islam was gifted to the world. No. I have seen so many fools try before to stand in a wrestling ring and preach whatever vainglorious idiocy they cling so desperately too that I will not waste my own time trying to show such a pack of mongrel Caucasian biggots the light of the One True Faith or the failings of their own so-called "society." No. I stand before you here today to simply state my own intentions, my own personal calling in this ring and in this company that you all hold so dear, watching hypnotised in front of your TV sets like they are the mana-producing IV of Western Capitalist culture. Or lack thereof. I hold no power to exist in this world or the cosmos beyond above me than the Most Merciful, the All-Knowing and Perfect Allah. I hold to no structure nor set of laws but the truth of Islam as recited by the Archangel Gabriel in the Holy Qur'an. Freed from such worldly, self-serving materialistic chains, I am free to pursue my destiny within this ring to the full extent of my being without the need to restrain from violence nor accept the rule of law. Nothing will stand in my way of achieving my destiny. No set of rules nor board of directors nor wrestling tradition shall stop me on my path of destruction through the ranks of the poor victim of God's Wrath that are placed in front of me. I will rise to the top of this pile of mongrel dogs, and I shall do it..." *gives the Black Power Salute* "...BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!"

*Theme hits, Saladin drops the mic and leaves the ring.*

How often Can you RP?: As much as possible, hopefully 3-4 times a week if I'm not busy

Last edited by a moderator: