Wait, where is Bo Dallas?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The first thing WWE has done right all year is show the door to Bo Dallas who was randomly called up to work with Wade. I'm sticking with my idea that it was used to punish Wade by shoving him with a charisma vacuum; perhaps Wade insulted Vince's suit.

Did WWE literally GTFO him or is there some injury?

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
Genesis said:
The first thing WWE has done right all year is show the door to Bo Dallas who was randomly called up to work with Wade. I'm sticking with my idea that it was used to punish Wade by shoving him with a charisma vacuum; perhaps Wade insulted Vince's suit.

Did WWE literally GTFO him or is there some injury?

He's back on NXT i believe, guess they didnt know what to do with him or didnt think he was ready to stay on Raw for more than a week

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
Genesis said:
Thank God for that. By the way, how long has Gabriel had that awesome ponytail for?

A while, its kinda his fringe gone to the extreme, its the face he pulls, its so funny

Genesis said:
Thank God for that. By the way, how long has Gabriel had that awesome ponytail for?

I guess you hated Bo Dallas then?? Judging by your response of Thank God for that :lol1:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Hate would imply that I care enough about him to react, lol. I simply didn't understand why HE was chosen to debut at the Rumble and not someone with actual charisma. I don't see any star qualities in Bo Dallas at all personally. I really do see him as the most generic of genericness. He has no mic skills, he is relatively boring in the ring, he has a boring look, he has a boring name, the list of boring traits goes on lol.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Everytime his name pops up I just say to myself, "Who?" and then I remember from either reading the thread or worse, I have to google search him if it's not a thread and just some random post throwing his name out there. I can't think of a single other entity in wrestling that failed to make any kind of impression on me whatsoever despite being booked relatively strong. I guarantee I'll forget about him the second this thread fades to obscurity, and hopefully WWE doesn't try and give this guy a second go around, unless he drastically improves.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Vince woke up and said "holy shit, we're pushing Bo Dallas?" and put an end to that tomfoolery. It's a shame, really. Was enjoying the storyline itself (even if the performer sucked) and it could have been a much better use of a Mania spot than Barrett/Miz. Now all it amounts to is yet another thing to add to the Barrage of Barrett Burials.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Well it looked like he was going to go over Barrett for the IC title. I don't think my old heart could've handled seeing that. :phew:

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
Genesis said:

D: DON'T SAY THAT ABOUT BO DALLAS.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
His face terrified the locker room, he was forced to :gtfo: .

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
Still in absolute shock that he was spawned from the sack of the great IRS. Such an embarrassment for one Mike Rotunda.

Glad they saw the error of their ways because owning Wade Barrett on multiple occasions was absolutely lame as balls.

Reactions: Snowman1

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
They realized they pushed the wrong brother.

acailler

Reaction score
He's out saving the Divas division...he looks so girly.