Wade Barrett return.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Apparently it would take him 6 -8 months to rehab so around September I guess.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2012/4/6/2930593/wade-barrett-eyes-late-summer-return-may-have-been-the-reason-money

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
wonder what storyline he would be in if he didn't hurt himself getting thrown over the ropes -.- :((

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I can't wait for this guy to be back I miss the Barrett Barrage. And I miss him on the mic and just been a general all round epic heel.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
If that fat fuck Big Show didn't injure him, we would have him in the summer angle and it would be a fucking hit!

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
If that fat F*** Big Show didn't injure him, we would have him in the summer angle and it would be a F**cking hit!

What really gets me is the fact it was such an unnecessary spot. The match was entertaining enough, the fans were into it, the stipulation was big enough that it didn't need Dolph ZIggler to fly into an already injured Barrett outside the ring; the crowd would have gone "woah" then forget it ever happened 2 minutes later.

Incidentally what a pro Jericho is, checking on him non-kayfabe. Such a top guy.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Seabs said:
Apparently it would take him 6 -8 months to rehab so around September I guess.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2012/4/6/2930593/wade-barrett-eyes-late-summer-return-may-have-been-the-reason-money

No I heard he coming back in to for the World Title MITB match.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Seabs said:
I wish tbh, mind linking me to the source?

I herad it a few month ago idr the site it was on though. But I did heard te WWE was pushing for he to coming back in time for the MITB PPV to be in the Smackdown aka World Title MITB Match win it sine that are going to 6 or 8 people in it not have him do that much and he get the cheat win and then for the 1st month that he the winner of the MITB he just sit at teh comment booth and be backstage for a mouth promo he the MITB winner and then when fully ready to return to cash it in. But this was a roomer that I heard a few month ago and i don't remember the site it was on?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
I herad it a few month ago idr the site it was on though. But I did heard te WWE was pushing for he to coming back in time for the MITB PPV to be in the Smackdown aka World Title MITB Match win it sine that are going to 6 or 8 people in it not have him do that much and he get the cheat win and then for the 1st month that he the winner of the MITB he just sit at teh comment booth and be backstage for a mouth promo he the MITB winner and then when fully ready to return to cash it in. But this was a roomer that I heard a few month ago and i don't remember the site it was on?

I'd honestly mark my pants off for Barrett returning in time. Sadly his injury was quite serious so I don't think the chances are big though. He was originally slated to win MITB at WM also.