Wade Barrett Injury Update.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Wade Barrett is said to have dislocated his elbow during the main event of RAW according to F4Wonline.com

The injury took place when Big Show tossed Dolph Ziggler out of the ring into the arms of Barrett and R-Truth. The impact caused Barrett to fall back into the announce table landing him awkwardly on his arm.

BG "Road Dogg" James who works backstage tweeted the following about Barrett's injury:

"Prayers go out to Wade Barrett! A sidelining injury, not a career ender but he won't get a shot at Mania and that hurts my heart for him!"

Source: Wrestlezone

According to Road Dogg..a sidelining injury, I know how it feels to dislocate your elbow he must of got really hurt.

Pity you Big Show.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Thanks for the update.
Get Well Soon, Barrett... I assume he'd be in MITB, so who would take his place?

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Noo! I knew it was serious but I had my hopes. Poor guy.

Because of wrestlers like Show, great young talents like Wade are career-threatened every day at work and that's what I call unsafe working environment.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
To be honest, even though I'd jump at any chance to blame this on Big Show it wasn't hit fault. It was just a bad landing, they do these spots all the time (catching superstars), just bad luck on Wade's part. Hope he comes back into some major story-line though.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
To be honest, even though I'd jump at any chance to blame this on Big Show it wasn't hit fault. It was just a bad landing, they do these spots all the time (catching superstars), just bad luck on Wade's part. Hope he comes back into some major story-line though.

What happened to Randy? Like non-Kayfabe where is he?

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Lol Big Show gave him a concussion.

"According to WWE.com"

So basically he's on vacation again for a few weeks I suppose.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:

It looked to me like he threw him too hard/far. He should have just dropped him. Also R Truth wasn't in position on time, you can see the ref having to tell him to get up when he's laying on the floor just before the spot happens (but Truth himself took a hard bump right on his arse)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
It looked to me like he threw him too hard/far. He should have just dropped him. Also R Truth wasn't in position on time, you can see the ref having to tell him to get up when he's laying on the floor just before the spot happens (but Truth himself took a hard bump right on his arse)

Poor Truth, in the wars recently. Probably right, Ziggler was flung. Don't think he's hurt he's just that damn good at selling.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Yea Ziggs is fine, was probably just a little woozy