Voting for the first time is probably the weirdest, most awkward thing ever

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
Any first time voters here?

I just voted at my old elementary school, and quite frankly, it was horrible. The entire time, I was thinking to myself, I do not belong here. I was so unprepared, it was almost a joke. I had no clue what I was doing, and I ended up only voting for two things, no on prop 98, and yes on prop 99, whatever the hell those were.

To all the first time or soon to be first time voters, make sure you do your homework before you vote. This is a warning. If you don't, you're in for most awkward 15 minutes of you're life.

Rell

Reaction score
Voting for what? Primary's for president? Or what?

I have no fucking clue what the hell I was voting for. Some weird proposition things or whatever. My sister told me it would be easy, she's a god damn liar.

PeepShow

LMAO.gif

So let me get this straight. You went and voted on something you hate remotely no clue about?

Might I add that might be why it was 'the weirdest, most awkward thing ever'? :eek:

Rell

Reaction score
LMAO.gif

So let me get this straight. You went and voted on something you hate remotely no clue about?

Might I add that might be why it was 'the weirdest, most awkward thing ever'? :eek:

lol yeah, exactly. My sister kept telling me it was easy, and everything would be fine. I opened the ballot book, and I started seeing names of Supreme Court judges I had never heard of, and it was pretty much a disaster from there. Not to mention, I had no clue I was supposed to slide the ballot into the little thingy until some random woman told me.

:smh talk about embarrassing

PeepShow

Yeah, best thing to do is if you don't know who they are, just don't vote for that particular thing. I voted for my first time in the primary's about a month ago, and it wasn't so bad. There were like 20 different names on the ballot, and I only voted for president, and the district rep. :eek:

J

Missed the damn prelimanaries...Cuase i was 2 young by like a month...So now i have to wait for my wonderful firstime expeirience when i go to vote for Obama in November...

C4

What's wrong with voting? :ermm:

Of course it's bad if you're diplomatic with your views on the people for whom the votes are being casted. But if you have your mind stuck on one side, then no one can force you into anything or nothing can hit you...

Rell

Reaction score
Do not listen to this man. If you don't vote you have no right to complain about government and politics ever.

Yeah, I pretty much agree, especially with me being colored. Blacks usually complain about things government wise, but never use the opportunity to vote. I mean, our people fought for our freedom, and our right to have a word, if we don't take the opportunity to use our voice, its pretty much a slap in the face.

Kirsty

Reaction score
I voted for the first time at the end of last year and i loved it!!!

I felt like i was trying to make the right decision for my country to make it a better place.