Vote: WS vs SX

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vote for the GFX battle

• WS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SX

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wrestling Station

WS:
Summerslam08WScopy.jpg

SX:
f_SummerSlamm_b8c6039.jpg

Note: Vote by poll only.

Thanks.

C4

Fantastic, really fantastic Wrestling Station and Stax... some people around here say that they make better posters than everyone else. Yet I see this beautiful pieces of art from both of you, not much detail in both the posters but there is something pretty much amazing in both of them that makes me say fantastic.

I won't go into any detail and mark out anything because both of you know where you're good and where you're bad at graphics; and it's a battle.... So yeah, let's do this the simple way.

My vote goes to Wrestling Station

Enigma22

Reaction score
im gonna go with WS. they are both really good and its close but i like his b/g better.

also static i hate when u change the color of the first letter of some of ur words... just thought id tell u that lol...

Wrestling Station

I'm gonna go with SX on this one, I think he put more effort into it but you both did a great job
having blur motion done on most layers is "putting more effort"? :smh

i jus dont like the one ws made it looks horrible
:shock:

And seriously, thanks for all who participated in voting in this battle. Please keep it running, we need more votes.

Thanks.

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
The thing I didn't see on SX's poster is the different colors of the text which I don't really like...
Like the text on "Hell in a Cell" is messed up because you changed the colors on the letters.
You could've just kept "Summerslam" in all green font with blue outline but I still like it

Dre

Reaction score
My vote is for WS because his is more simple. I just don't like that blur shit that Static got on his poster. And the Hell in a Cell text could be a little better.

Moonlight Drive

Both are really good. I'm gonna go with WS though, I don't like the motion blur on SX and the PSd he used of Edge. Plus I like the background and simplicity of WS

Wordlife

they both are very very good, but my experience with WS's work has shown he's still the best here, thats why I voted WS... sorry man, but yours is good too

Kassidy

Reaction score
Overall I vote WS, you need to teach me the lights in your works lol, but I like the cage links you have in the bg and the overall look the only part of SX that i like better is the text.

Qwake

Well I am not usuallu in these parts of the forum but WS wanted more voters so here I am.

WS
His Background was kickass and better then SX, I liked his Edge pic more as well with the folded arms. I also thought that the "summerslam" logo was much better by WS.

SX
His undertaker pic was pretty good but WS' was as well, the blur was alright but if it was normal It would have had better effect imo.

Both were reall good but WS gets my vote

StaticX

Reaction score
WS.. you just got lucky..! j/k..
Meh.. I was wondering at school today how you'd wipe the floor with me.. and I guess 17-5 is the answer..

Nice going WS! :)
and thanks to all who voted for me! :)

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I gotta go with WS

SX you know I like your gfx a lot, you were very VERY close to getting my vote.

Epic gfx battle from the awesome gfx making ginats.