VKM to get involved?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
It's the road to WrestleMania and only fitting for McMahon to have some insertion in WWE programming. The Rock vs Cena is working so well because it is art imitating life. The two genuinely have dislike for each other.

Vince McMahon coming out is consistent to the realistic progress.

McMahon comes out to stop the two from getting physical because he needs to protect his big money WrestleMania main event, it doesn't get any more real than that? Actually if Vince McMahon would come out and order John Cena not to have a single match prior to WrestleMania to avoid injury, that would be the ultimate realistic move.

WrestleMania 28 has the chance to be the highest bought WWE pay-per-view ever and it all is riding on The Rock and John Cena. It's the match that was made a year ago and you don't want anything to threaten the golden goose.

Also, funk you @[Optimus] for changing your name..

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Babyface said:
It's the road to WrestleMania and only fitting for McMahon to have some insertion in WWE programming. The Rock vs Cena is working so well because it is art imitating life. The two genuinely have dislike for each other.

Vince McMahon coming out is consistent to the realistic progress.

McMahon comes out to stop the two from getting physical because he needs to protect his big money WrestleMania main event, it doesn't get any more real than that? Actually if Vince McMahon would come out and order John Cena not to have a single match prior to WrestleMania to avoid injury, that would be the ultimate realistic move.

WrestleMania 28 has the chance to be the highest bought WWE pay-per-view ever and it all is riding on The Rock and John Cena. It's the match that was made a year ago and you don't want anything to threaten the golden goose.

Also, funk you @[Optimus] for changing your name..

I doubt he will to be honest. Sorry for the simple reply but this is a one on one feud, a "dream" feud, a feud that has been in the fans dreams for years and years. Vince won't slot himself in it for no reason.

I'd lol if I was wrong though.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
True, but Vince always plays a role in every Wrestlemania somehow, doesn't he? Or will he not this year since Triple H is COO now? To be honest, it would be a shame if he didn't get involved with this match, or any match imparticular.

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
I hope Vince doesn't get involved, he doesn't have it anymore. It's simply that.

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
Well Vince was laid off by the board of directors so it is very unlikely

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
Optimus said:
Think he means like - how would it make sense? He was laid off but comes back to instant control?

Thats what i meant Ace has more power than him as of now. But maybe he can get it back

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Optimus said:
Think he means like - how would it make sense? He was laid off but comes back to instant control?
The same way he relieved Hunter of his duties I assume. I think he's still the chairmen but not allowed to affect the running of the on screen product. Not to mention WWE writers tend to forget.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
I would love it if Vince comes back.
First McMahon line: Stop it! Stop it you two!

Indeed the perfect time to put Vince back on TV.