Viva you fucking pussy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

GROW THE FUCK UP.

I don't care how much you contribute to the forum, you're still a fucking crybaby over RED REP.

Since I have been here, I have given out FAR MORE GREEN REP than red rep. I give out red rep to POSTS I DISAGREE WITH. I gave you a red today because you tried to start a fight in a new person's welcome thread. THAT IS NOT HOW YOU WELCOME SOMEONE! I neer pointed you out, you just assumed I did so you jumped the gun. I was talking about a NUMBER OF PEOPLE HERE.

I don't hand out red rep to anyone who disagrees with me because BOTH red reps I gave you had NOTHING to do with you disagreeing with me. YOU WEREN'T EVEN TALKING TO ME TO BEGIN WITH!

I don't give a fuck how smart you think you are. You need to grow some hair on your tiny fucking balls and get over this red rep shit. You look at it every two seconds and whine like a little bitch over a red box that means nothing.

If you can't handle red rep, EITHER LOG OFF AND NEVER COME BACK OR DON'T LOOK AT IT!

LadyHotrod

He's too much of a baby to come and take me on. The little bitch is afraid of a woman.

What a douchebag.

He says he doesn't care about red rep yet let's see two examples!

Hi CDG.

The amusing thing about LadyHotRods post is, shes the only one who takes rep seriously. Shes given me negative rep twice in a day for no reason whatsoever. Then rants about it on every thread like she doesn't care about it.

Like she's just done again.

So best thing is to never express any opinion she disagrees with. She doesn't like to debate on forums, she prefers coming in and handing out rep to people who are contributing.

Marilyn, you neg repped me because you disagree with my opinion? I didn't say anything out of order or likely to offend anyone. In fact, every point I made I backed up with reasoning.

If you disagree with me then you should have written something on this topic instead of trying to punish me. You've got a lot of rep so that takes a lot away. I'm a new member, I don't have a lot as it is.

I'm staying out of this debate now, it's not worth expressing my opinion if I'm going to have people who have barely contributed to the debate neg repping me for no real reason.

I'm not going to neg rep you back, thats just childish. I just want to say what you did wasn't fair at all.

LOL! "Punish" you? It's fucking rep in an online forum you dumbass! Get a life!

I like how you try to pinpoint why I give red rep. I give it to "people who are contributing"? LOL! No asswipe, I give it to people who makes posts I disagree with. Do you think that starting a fight in a new person's thread is a good way to welcome them? NO, so I gave you red rep for being an idiot! YOU'LL LIVE! Crybaby.

John

from the chatbox to here. marilyn puts up a good fight. all over rep aswell.

LadyHotrod

By the way Viva, stop lurking in the thread and post something....unless your balls are hairless, then I can understand.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
^Viva doesn't log on 24/7 like some people
and he doesn't randomly pick people to flame online and like...he probably honestly doesn't give a fuck....just some Ne'gro advice...

Rell

Reaction score
Viva = :king:

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Lol owned by a women. That has to hurt.

Members who have read this thread : 24

Viva!

24 members seen you get punk'd out viva lol.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Seriously, who cares about rep/negative rep on a fucking online wrestling forum? It's pathetic the amount of people who bitch and complain about it, grow the fuck up already and get a life...both of you.

Thank you and Kenfan pwns all.

C4

Negative Rep or Positive Rep doesn't matter what it is, end the argument and settle this, shoot it, kill it and let it drown :/

If Viva doesn't want to talk about it then there it is... THE END