Vince wants Del rio to be more viscious

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
- Vince McMahon had been pushing Alberto Del Rio to be more physical, more aggressive and not to work the sometimes-softer Lucha style. While officials recognize their heel side if weak, Vince feels Del Rio has the size and toughness, plus is a main event character, but feels he needs to come across as more of a killer in the ring.

http://www.twnpnews.com/2011/12/2012-wwe-hall-of-fame-update-two-royal-rumble-matches-set-vince-del-rio/
I personally don't see why you'd take away the guys best asset even more. Del Rio isn't using a lucha style at all rather then a more shoot fighter targeting the arm deal. The main event character comment is also laughable imo.
Views on this?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It's stupid really. Del Rio is as aggressive as he can be in the ring, but to take away his like you say, best asset, is pointless. Recently Del Rio has been getting over on his wrestling ability, so...

Silly Vince.

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
I think Vince should just leave Del Rio the way he is. He is at the best I think he can be at the moment so why change him? He could use some work on his mic technique but apart from that he should just leave him.