Vince McMahon actually bans city names

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Ready for some more #VinceLogic?

- This past Monday on the WWE Raw Supershow, Vince McMahon made the call not to mention Fort Wayne, which is the city Raw was taped in. If Vince doesn’t think the city sounds big league enough, the name of the city is banned. A few weeks back when Smackdown was in Columbia, SC, he made the same call.

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/artman/vince-mcmahon-bans-city-name-david-otungas-wedding-nash-benoit#ixzz1z2q0wkdh

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
LMFTO! thats awesome and mental on a epic scale!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Vince is on some serious drugs

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Can fully imagine him getting them to say a more desirable city name! and blocking out the boo's

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
businessman-banging-his-head-against-the-wall-ispc026073.jpg

Hey Vince: If you go to a small town, will people think any less of your company?

No. If they do, they're the biggest morons on earth... wait a minute, that's what Vince caters to. Carry on then.

Reactions: Crayo

army_george

Jobber
Reaction score
seriously is fort wayne that small?
im in australia so ive never been but ive seen like three seasons of cops filmed there

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Not a big deal it makes sense. When you're in LA/Miami you want it mentioned, when you're in Fort Wayne you don't.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Why? Would casual viewers think "Wtf Wade? I'm off bro"?

It's an indirect effect. Man wants his company to appear big. Vince McMahon is a pimp so I don't hate on him.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
What about us fullstops?

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
I just really don't know why he's so against mentioning the name of the city. Surely he already sees the city big enough, hence why he's hosting Raw there, but to not say the name is just out and out silly.

What does he seriously think will happen if they say the name? Oh look, he doesn't care anynore and he's taking WWE backwards because he's hosting it there, so I'm going to stop watching it.

Get a bloody grip Vince.