Vince doesn' care about the talent...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PSachkovsky

The Artiste
Reaction score
Proof positive that Vince McMahon doesn't give a shit about the fans, or his talent. The weather forecast for the day/night of Wrestlemania is this....hi of 59, low of 37. the wind at Giants stadium(I refuse to call it anything else) is horrendous, so lower that temp 5-10 degress due to wind chill. What an asshole.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
PSachkovsky said:
Proof positive that Vince McMahon doesn't give a shit about the fans, or his talent. The weather forecast for the day/night of Wrestlemania is this....hi of 59, low of 37. the wind at Giants stadium(I refuse to call it anything else) is horrendous, so lower that temp 5-10 degress due to wind chill. What an as#h**e.

As if he could predict the weather? It's not the first ever open stadium Wrestlemania and it won't be the last.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Its not like he can change the weather though and changing the venue now would be monumental just based on a weather forecast.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Hope it rains and snows ! It would be so freakin cool :haha:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Haha would be quality if there was a snowstorm/thunderstorm and WM got called off.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Cloud said:
Haha would be quality if there was a snowstorm/thunderstorm and WM got called off.

LOL vince in the middle of the ring saying..sorry,we have to close the show before ir begins.
Please leave the stadium and go home.
We are not giving you the money back :dawg:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Rodrigo said:
LOL vince in the middle of the ring saying..sorry,we have to close the show before ir begins.
Please leave the stadium and go home.
We are not giving you the money back :dawg:

Ppl would never thinking it was a work and expecting SCSA to appear and deliver a stunner.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
Ur just get that I knew that 2 years ago! :pipebomb:

Are you going to WM? Ok?ok!

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
No I not :sad:

Why not bro?Its gonna be punk vs taker and FTJ is not gonna be there?:mad2:Werent you from NY?

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Rodrigo said:
Why not bro?Its gonna be punk vs taker and FTJ is not gonna be there?:mad2:Werent you from NY?

OMFG I LIVE IN WESTERN NY! Which 8 hours away from NY City!

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Cold isn't an issue because of the lights, not to mention they can easily put heaters at ringside. The much bigger problem is the chance of rain. Wonder if Vinny would still make them go into a heavy rain shower. "IT'S JUST WATER, DAMMIT!" :kiss: