Vince & Cena "very high" on one superstar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Vince McMahon is said to be very high on Big E Langston these days and is all for pushing him to the top. However, Triple H has suggested that they take things with a slower approach, letting Langston work off Dolph Zigglerfor as long as possible. It should be noted that Vince McMahon is not the only strong supporter of Langston. Current WWE Champion John Cena has been "looking out" for Langston ever since he got called up to the main roster. Cena has basically taken Langston under his wing and has been grooming him “every step of the way.” Both Cena and Langston train together on the road and Cena has turned Big E. into a “personal project” to make sure that Langston is a future headliner. Currently, Big E Langston has more support than any other new guy on the roster.
ewrestlingnews

I can believe this. He has the look Vince would love, and has the strength/friendship that Cena would love.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Big friends indeed. Now the question is, can he pull it off?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
It'll end up like Ryback, just you watch!
And how will that end up? We have yet to see the final product with Ryback yet since he is going threw a character overhaul right now.

akapablo_

Chicken Nugget Aficionado
Hotshot
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
And how will that end up? We have yet to see the final product with Ryback yet since he is going threw a character overhaul right now.
He'll be like this- "John, you were supposed to be my friend, you were supposed to be there for me.. But then I realized that you were the one everyone cared for, not me. I also realized that you are the cancer of the WWE. I don't need you and I don't need your friendship!" *Attacks Cena, gets a huge pop, and is he new "big-heel of the company.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He'll be like this- "John, you were supposed to be my friend, you were supposed to be there for me.. But then I realized that you were the one everyone cared for, not me. I also realized that you are the cancer of the WWE. I don't need you and I don't need your friendship!" *Attacks Cena, gets a huge pop, and is he new "big-heel of the company.
I think you are mixing your kayfabe with our non-kayfabe.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I don't make a big deal out of reports where Vince and/or a top talent (Cena, HHH, etc.) are high on them. There's been people that's been said about in the past that haven't panned out. A lot of times Vince especially is "high" on someone, they go nowhere. Vladimir Koslov went nowhere. Ryback has been booked on a losing streak. Drew McIntyre is in a comedic joke of a group. Damien Sandow hasn't been doing a whole lot interesting as of late. It's not late for a few of these guys, just saying.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I don't make a big deal out of reports where Vince and/or a top talent (Cena, HHH, etc.) are high on them. There's been people that's been said about in the past that haven't panned out. A lot of times Vince especially is "high" on someone, they go nowhere. Vladimir Koslov went nowhere. Ryback has been booked on a losing streak. Drew McIntyre is in a comedic joke of a group. Damien Sandow hasn't been doing a whole lot interesting as of late. It's not late for a few of these guys, just saying.
Well Vladimir is gone, Ryback was thrown in since Cena was gone in HIAC, so he couldn't really beat Punk during his reign, but he is still in the main event. There doesn't really seem like much for Drew anywhere, but if at anytime they need him to go up when there is a spot, he can betray the band and whatnot. And it's not really gone for Sandow, they just need to make him look interesting.

As for Big E, I'm sure that this is true. He is with the World Heavyweight champion, on Raw, has the look, is the NXT champion, and just seems like the kind of wrestler Vince wants.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
This is great news, ive been a fan of Langston for a while and Cena has been fond of Big E since E started to train at Cena's private gym (Shown in a Cena Vs Rock 1 promo)

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
If he develops into a more interesting character overall I'm all for it. And extends his moveset too.