Views On Surf For Cash & Free Ipod Sites?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbydiva

Reaction score
What are your opinions on surf for cash and "free Ipod" sites. I've tried a few and most actually do work but are just too much effort. Of course there is some scams.

http://www.treasuretrooper.com/321048
I found this site yesterday called Treasure Troopers. I think it's already quite big in the US but it now accepts UK people. They pay on a monthly basis with a min payout of $20. I'm already on about $10.

You basically sign up, click cash offers and do free surveys, competitions, order free brochures and other garbage like that (just use a new email addy for it)

Most of the time you get credited your money instantly and once an offer is done you can play a free little game to win pearls and coins to exchange in a shop they have also.

The site is themed like a treasure hunt so it is quite entertaining at the same time.

-
-
-

On youtube there are videos of people getting their free PS3's and stuff but I think that's rare.

Your views?

Conc3pt

Reaction score
I've done this site before. It started sucking ass after they got rid of paypal and only gave out checks.

bobbydiva

Reaction score
I'd rather have a check, more secure than paypal.

akis2713

i have been there and i think makes a lot of time to check your offers

Great One

Thank you for bumping a 2 month old thread with nothing relevant or discussion striking contribution at all, to say the least. Not to mention this topic wasn't a discussion striking topic in the first place. Thank you though. Asshole.

-Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.