Royal Rumble [Videos]Royal Rumble 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
RE: [<snip>]Royal Rumble 2012

Random question, Dailymotion less strict with copyright content?

Also, the word you used is filtered. Hence the automatic "<snip>". This section isn't as active as the rest, no need for the sticky yet until the videos are up :).

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
RE: [<snip>]Royal Rumble 2012

Crayo said:
Random question, Dailymotion less strict with copyright content?

Also, the word you used is filtered. Hence the automatic "<snip>". This section isn't as active as the rest, no need for the sticky yet until the videos are up :).

A lot of PPVs are on Dailymotion mate :)
Dailymotion is like, the black-market of YouTube lol :)

Ah OK, I'll edit it.

Reaction score
Jonathan said:
Links to Dailymotion to watch the Royal Rumble will be available less than 24 hours after the PPV is over, exclusively in this thread.

Stay tuned.

@[Crayo] Stick please. Then delete this part when you have :3

Hello, I have one question, since the PPV is over, where is the dailymotion video? >.<

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
iKudoShinichiKun said:
Hello, I have one question, since the PPV is over, where is the dailymotion video? >.<

I doubt he got them up. Dailymotion is tough on copyright now a days. There is a thread in here with Y/T links however.