Video Premiere: Diplo, 'Set It Off,'

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Music Boss

Reaction score
Diplo: part DJ, part producer, part space enthusiast. The best thing about Diplo's "Set It Off" video is that he was like "Hokay. I want my "Set It Off" video to just be strippers twirling around a pole in the cosmos. And some birds. AND A PLANE WITH MY NAME ON IT!" And then he [...]

More...

diplo.jpg
Diplo: part DJ, part producer, part space enthusiast.
The best thing about Diplo's "Set It Off" video is that he was like "Hokay. I want my "Set It Off" video to just be strippers twirling around a pole in the cosmos. And some birds. AND A PLANE WITH MY NAME ON IT!" And then he went out and MADE THAT HAPPEN!!! AMERICA! No dream is too big, too small, or too jiggly. Also, how is this not an Aziz Ansari sketch where he describes a night out with R. Kelly or Kanye West? Also, HOW can we cut federal funding to NASA IF THIS IS WHAT SPACE LOOKS LIKE!?!??!
+ Watch Diplo's "Set It Off" video.
mgid:uma:video:mtv.com:826860
[ video unavailable on this device ]

Photo credit: Mad Decent