Video of my man Brock from Smackdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Has Bork gotten the news about you two yet?

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
I actually liked watching Lesnar without Heyman talking. Lesnar isn't the best speaker in the WWE roster, but I liked his promo.

TKK

Reaction score
Gotta admit, this was damn good. Not too cheesy or overly scripted, it seemed legitimate. Props to whoever wrote it and to Brock for delivering it so well.

CrazyJ Cena

Jobber
Reaction score
Poor 'Best In The World'. Actually liked the speaking of BROCK LESNAR. The beast vs The 'best' Punky.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Thank you Brock for stating the obvious...for telling me something I already know... next time tell me that 2 + 2 = 4 and that I could get wet if I fall into a swimming pool...... +1 for you Bro

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
This was awesome. I loved hearing Brock speak here and on Raw since it's been a year since he's really said anything (except for telling that guy to sit down and shut up when he was headed into HHH's office to tear shit up.)

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
This was awesome. I loved hearing Brock speak here and on Raw since it's been a year since he's really said anything (except for telling that guy to sit down and shut up when he was headed into HHH's office to tear shit up.)
KLock i respect your points even when we disagree. I'm always right, unfortunately. It's hurtful to my ego to be so wonderful, im sure you know the feeling.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I know the feeling all too well. But you're only right when you agree with me, I'm afraid.
pity like. It depends, when i wake up tomorrow and quote the post i 100% disagreed on and all i'm going to post, is lol. Go post in the best no sells. I won.

I really agree with you 50% of the time (as most forum users do, you must be top % of likes with crayo and d'z. Rainman and GN are up there but it doesnt count.

Even when i disagree, i get where you are coming from, and a percentage of that time i even know im/you're being a fanboy. It's not me so much, as you.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Shit what i was getting at was brocks raw shit was garbage. His timing is off, he takes random breaths that break it up (even did twice on the dank smackdown thread) and clearly someone is giving him word for word. I wish we had sound bytes so i could randomly have Bork posts. This is his one good point, other than that he really has been carried so far.

Lingstar

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I did enjoy this one, even the split second where they couldn't edit out his eyes reading the prompt.
Better than usual from Lesnar!

Reactions: JC4Life37

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Yeah, it was a good promo, but I had to wonder, is there a reason he couldn't have done this promo live on the mic backstage? I think its because Lesnar isn't really that great of a speaker on the mic. Who knows how much editing they did to make this promo as good as it turned out or how many takes it took.

"Could you give us that line again"