Vida Guerra

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
I tried to do something else then the grunge I have been on.

Vida-Guerra.jpg

John

Lovely. I like the effects in the righthand side. And the images are sexy :D. So overall, i give a 6/10.

C4

Very, very basic signature which doesn't look too good. Firstly, it's too messed up, a lot of images slapped over one another, overlapped and erased to blend them together. But it doesn't look so good here. Secondly, the scale you were working on was too damned small and all the stuff you added up in that small space was just too much. Another reason why it looks so messed up.

Vida-Guerra.jpg

No particular theme of colours as well, there is a mix of different colours which doesn't look so good (blue, purple, yellow, red etc.) You should at least try to give it a clean finish. Play with some adjustment layers, gradient maps and photo filters to achieve the best results. I mean, something like this with two or three colours:

l1mkdzqz7q3aooywz2vp.jpg

Best of luck. :y: