Vickie Guerrero set to leave AEW once contract expires

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
mtg1mtc0mdyzotyymtm3otq1.jpg

Vickie Guerrero is expected to leave AEW this summer.

According to a report from Fightful Select, Guerrero and the company have mutually decided not to renew her contract when it expires this July.

Guerrero has been teasing "a new journey" recently on social media.

The 54-year-old has been managing both Nyla Rose and Marina Shafir as of late. She was in their corner last week as they teamed with Diamante on the Dark: Elevation taping from Phoenix. That match will air on Monday's edition of the show.

Guerrero graduated from Herzing University in 2019 with a Bachelor of Science in healthcare administration. WWE had announced her as one of its talent scholarship recipients the year prior.

Guerrero made her AEW debut in a guest commentator role on the December 11, 2019, edition of Dark. She was revealed as Nyla Rose's manager at Fight for the Fallen the following summer. In addition to her on-screen role, Guerrero has worked with the AEW Heels community. She recently recorded an AEW Unrestricted podcast with Aubrey Edwards and Amanda Huber discussing the project.

Guerrero was voted the "Best Non Wrestler" in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter Awards in 2009 and 2010.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah if neither party wants to renew I ain't sad. It peaked long ago n i dont think she fits managing marina

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
The stuff with her daughter is nasty, I doubt they would want her back anyway, too much shit going on.

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
eddiekingston
Favorite Wrestler
coltcabana
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
The stuff with her daughter is nasty, I doubt they would want her back anyway, too much shit going on.
What's that??

But yeah, I can do without Vickie. She really never added anything to Nyla except for the cheap heat of her shrill voice and wasn't that even during Covid, so wasn't even a point back then.

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
What's that??

But yeah, I can do without Vickie. She really never added anything to Nyla except for the cheap heat of her shrill voice and wasn't that even during Covid, so wasn't even a point back then.

I think we were discussing it on the general thread bc I forgot this one was a thing but essentially her daughter is saying she was sexually abused by her step dad and Vickie chose her husband over her daughter, then Vickie made a long post crazy villainizing her daughter and blaming her for evetthing...while not even denying the stepdad did it

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
eddiekingston
Favorite Wrestler
coltcabana
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I think we were discussing it on the general thread bc I forgot this one was a thing but essentially her daughter is saying she was sexually abused by her step dad and Vickie chose her husband over her daughter, then Vickie made a long post crazy villainizing her daughter and blaming her for evetthing...while not even denying the stepdad did it
ah...what a shitty person.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
What's that??
What Chris said, also here's Vickie's reponse :

"There are two sides to a story! Over 15 years my relationship with Sherilyn has been hostile and I have tried to deal with a narcissist person. Not only myself but close friends of Sherilyn of over 10 years and family have cut ties with her because of her manic behaviors. I tried to do therapy with Sherilyn but she always said NO and that I am sick not her. Sherilyn please tell your side of your character of being drunk on the cruise and having guys in your room then crying because you think you were raped then demanded us to go to a pharmacy in Bahamas for Plan B. You want to play dirty and sling Kris and I thru the mud….I can play too.Are you enjoying the car that Kris bought you since you wrecked yours.I am so done with you and tired of the years of your manipulation, lies, and disrespect. I kept quiet for years because you never seeked therapy to learn how to have an adult conversation with me. It has always been your way or nothing at allOk Sherilyn, not only will I see you in court but you and I will no longer be related.For the fans who feel entitled to comment…FUCK YOU….you hear one side of a story and you feel entitled to comment on something you know nothing about."

And Vickie's other daughter Shaul said the abuse did happen and the family has been torn apart for years.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
What Chris said, also here's Vickie's reponse :

"There are two sides to a story! Over 15 years my relationship with Sherilyn has been hostile and I have tried to deal with a narcissist person. Not only myself but close friends of Sherilyn of over 10 years and family have cut ties with her because of her manic behaviors. I tried to do therapy with Sherilyn but she always said NO and that I am sick not her. Sherilyn please tell your side of your character of being drunk on the cruise and having guys in your room then crying because you think you were raped then demanded us to go to a pharmacy in Bahamas for Plan B. You want to play dirty and sling Kris and I thru the mud….I can play too.Are you enjoying the car that Kris bought you since you wrecked yours.I am so done with you and tired of the years of your manipulation, lies, and disrespect. I kept quiet for years because you never seeked therapy to learn how to have an adult conversation with me. It has always been your way or nothing at allOk Sherilyn, not only will I see you in court but you and I will no longer be related.For the fans who feel entitled to comment…FUCK YOU….you hear one side of a story and you feel entitled to comment on something you know nothing about."

And Vickie's other daughter Shaul said the abuse did happen and the family has been torn apart for years.
Yikes the only thing this does is show Vickie is an awful gaslighting mother

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2