Vickie Guerrero is back.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CrazyJ Cena

Jobber
Reaction score
Vickie Guerrero fired from Monday Night RAW general manager but then promoted to Friday Night Smackdown Permanent general manager. What is your say about this unexpected promotion. Has Mr McMahon gone crazy or did Vickie deserve this? Actually I wanted Teddy to be made permanent general manager or maybe even Booker T. I think Mr McMahon has gone nuts for Vickie.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I havent seen Smackdown yet but WTF why is Vickie general manager of Smackdown? Booker T is suppoused to be general manager also does this mean Vickie wont be manageing Ryback now

Because she can get heat from casuals. Well ofc T isnt GM anymore and ofc not.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It'll be a nice plot point for HHH/McMahon. In the meantime it'll make for some good TV.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I would've rather seen Mark Henry remain heel with Teddy as his manager, but that's just me.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vickie doesn't bother me that much, tbh, unless she's doing that fucking Vickie/Cena/AJ bullshit again. Otherwise, I don't mind her. Vickie and Maddox feud contributes to the HHH vs. McMahon feud.

I lol'd when Maddox came on Smackdown and asked he be the GM of that too, lmao. What a goon.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
The only thing I do not like about her is her shrill voice. She's a fine fit to be the Smackdown GM but she is more or less gonna be used as Vince's lacky than actually a GM though. It's gonna be the same way with Maddox and Triple H/Stephanie.

Inpunkwetrust

Jobber
Reaction score
On Friday night smackdown Vince McMahon came out to announce the permanent smackdown GM after asking Booker T and Theodore Long what main event they would have chosen then Brad Maddox came running out telling Vince that " as we'll as raw general manager he should be made smackdown GM"then Vince made an announcement that didn't really shock me. He appointed Vickie Guerrero as the new Smackdown GM!

What are your thoughts on the new GM announced by Vince McMahon?