Vampire Kitty

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Meet Monkey, the black cat with Dracula teeth who looks just like a character from a Halloween movie. He is a rescue cat who lives in NY State with his loving owner, and his teeth are for real. The kittie’s human Nicole Rienzie was in a car on her way home when her mother nearly hit a black kitten. When they got out of the car, they saw a cat that was malnourished, covered in bugs and dirt, and with an eye infection so big, he could barely see where he was going. “At first I tried to find him a home but I realized how much our meeting was divine alignment. I needed him just as much,” Rienze told LoveMeow. Soon after Renzie adopted the cat, his teeth started to grow, and she realized the cat was special…

Monkey’s canines kept growing and getting longer and longer, until the feline started to look like a little vampire. Rienze started to worry, so she took Monkey to the vet who told her the cat was completely fine. The long fangs in cats are rare, but it does happen.

“When people look at pictures, a lot of the time they think they’re fake,” Rienzie says. “I’ve had people say they’re Photoshopped. But they’re not – they’re just his teeth. They’re always very surprised, wondering why they’re like that.

Source

black-cat-vampire-teeth-monkey-9-1.jpg

black-cat-vampire-teeth-monkey-15-1.jpg

black-cat-vampire-teeth-monkey-3.jpg

"Nom nom nom nom..."
black-cat-vampire-teeth-monkey-3.gif

Anyone afraid of black cats or cats in general would likely find this little guy terrifying.
I just think Monkey is plain adorable!
:yay:

Last edited:

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
I was walking down my neighborhood the other day and look who I saw lurking LMAO
IMG_20171017_092444.jpg
IMG_20171017_092436.jpg

And why were you stalking the squirrel on the palm tree, if I may ask?? lol

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score