UWF Raw: RybAxel vs. Christopher Daniels and Kaz

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
As the crowd settles down from the excitement they are experiencing from this special edition of Raw, they are quickly greeted by....

RAW_1077_Photo_188.jpg

The crowd quickly sends a negative reaction towards the duo as "The Big Guy' and "The Medium Sized Guy" make there way out onto the stage and down the ramp with confident smiles on their faces. They circle around the ring where Ryback bullies a few mics out of the ring crew which leads to the men to enter the ring and talk some shit.

{{Curtis Axel}}
Normally I'd start out by talking about what happened last week, but instead I want to talk about what's going to happen this week. You see, I'm the kind of guy that doesn't dwell about the past. Instead, I focus on the present and right now, tonight, Ryback and I have our hands full with possibly one of the greatest teams in the history of the professional wrestling world. For years, these two men ran around an irrelevant company and poked fun at other superstars. And they ended up being pretty successful in my eyes, but like I said, they need to take my advice and focus on the present. Because they'll be going two on two against the new team on the block. The two guys who's vowed to make an impact ever since we got here and we've already left men lying in this ring wondering what the hell hit them. And that's the unique thing about us too. Not only are we a very dominant team, but we always have confidence across our faces. We always know exactly what's going to happen and if our plan goes wrong, then we know exactly how to make it work the next time we use it. Because we are critical thinkers.

EnywG.png

Ryback smiles at Curtis as he then begins to speak.

{{Ryback}}
That's exactly what we are Curtis. We out think our opponents and that's exactly what we'll be doing tonight when we use a well planned out strategy to beat these two weasels that think they can come into our yard and claim it back. Sure it was their yard at one time. But that's because they never faced off against the big dogs. You know, the two guys in the back who have nothing on mind but domination? We are in the era of domination so it all makes sense if we dominate this desperate washed up team tonight.

Ryback pauses to gather his words together before speaking again. But Curtis cuts him off.

{{Curtis Axel}}
(Whispers) Did you forget your lines again?

{{Ryback}}
Um...um..We'll destroy every bit of fight that these two chumps have left in the tank.

Curtis then looks relieved that Ryback remembered his last line. He then finishes off the speech.

{{Curtis Axel}}
And looking past our match tonight, I can see Ryback and I going to Wrestlemania to steal the show like we do on a weekly basis already. We'll dominate the tag team champions and gain the gold that defines our career as the greatest tag team that ever lived. Because not only is their a Human Wrecking Ball who makes it impossible for any team to have an advantage over us, but we also got the mouthpiece of the group. The man that's claimed to be better than perfect since day one and proves himself to be right every single week. Curtis Axel! And together we create a duo of awesomeness. Ladies and Gentlemen, when you combine Curtis Axel and Ryback, you get RybAxel!!!!!!!