Using watchwrestling on Xbox 360

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
So I tried going to watchwrestling on my 360 with internet explorer. Works great, only I can't seem to make it be full screen. Any ideas/hints what I might be doing wrong? Or is it just because its on my xbox?

Disclaimer: I have no faith in internet explorer, so if thats the problem I completely understand.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Well, clicking in the left thumbstick zoomed it in some, still not full screen though. Better at least.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
You're forced to use IE on an Xbox 360, right? I'm just wondering. I can't attempt to bug fix this as I've never once used a browser on any console I have owned.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
You're forced to use IE on an Xbox 360, right? I'm just wondering. I can't attempt to bug fix this as I've never once used a browser on any console I have owned.
Yeah, you are forced to use IE (shitty). I don't have a laptop I can just hook up to my bigscreen/surround system to watch it on so I thought I would try it this way. I can see the little spot you would normally click on the video to make it full screen, but it doesn't seem to do anything. I wouldn't be surprised if its because its on the 360. I just thought I would ask. I would say its playing at close to 3/4 the screen size now that I clicked the left thumb stick.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
BTW, totally going to see if my kids will watch that WWE Scooby Doo movie on the site now :boss1:

Reactions: Crayo

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Can you not just hook your PC up to your television, or is the distance too far or something?
Yeah, different rooms - big house. Thought about trying it with one of those Google chrome cast thingies. Haven't gotten any feedback to my thread about it yet though. :sad:

Thanks for being so quick on the responses BTW (mister no internet :dawg:)

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I've actually found that depending on how I push the left thumbstick in I get more or less zoom. Just an FYI. I can get it to be pretty much fullscreen, just not exactly sure how the control feature works.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Probably just an IE or Flash issue. I believe RT/LT lets you zoom in/out progressively once you've clicked the left stick down to 'zoom in'

Reactions: Trip in the Head