Username Colour

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
In the shop, the colour that the username is going to be the next month is already set to red.

What if each month a week or so before the colour is due to be changed, we have a poll to pick the next colour? Also, some months could we get like a glowing colour? Obviously that would cost more per week.

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
Doubt the glowing color would be agreed upon, depends how subtle it'd be.

And having a poll for the next color seems like too much effort.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Personally, I'd just like to have options besides pink. Why only the one color? And for the love of God why pink? I know before Crayo decided he didn't like all the different colored usernames based on groups, but having only one color doesn't really seem right either.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Personally, I'd just like to have options besides pink. Why only the one color? And for the love of God why pink? I know before Crayo decided he didn't like all the different colored usernames based on groups, but having only one color doesn't really seem right either.

1) Pink is badass. Especially that pink.
2) You answered it yourself. Crayo doesn't want another rainbow on the members online bit.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
1) Pink is badass. Especially that pink.
2) You answered it yourself. Crayo doesn't want another rainbow on the members online bit.

:why:

Anyway, pink looks cool on the site, but I'm not a "pink" person. (Pulling a deathclaw here -- pink does not represent me, I cannot relate to it, etc.)
I cry color injustice! :tough: How dare he show favoritism to one color and not others. Equality for all colors!

:haha: You guys have fun with your pink. :ksi:

Reactions: Jonathan

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
:why:

Anyway, pink looks cool on the site, but I'm not a "pink" person. (Pulling a deathclaw here -- pink does not represent me, I cannot relate to it, etc.)
I cry color injustice! :tough: How dare he show favoritism to one color and not others. Equality for all colors!

:haha: You guys have fun with your pink. :ksi:

Marked for the deathclaw reference.

I would prefer at least 2 colours to pick from each month, that's prolly asking too much :lol1:

Hey, the stink said it needs some friends to play with too.

a3354943ad3aeb40adff5ec60937136b.jpg

*hopes someone gets the reference :sad:*

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
YslER07.png

Thread is starting to look like a lady-bird for me.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I thought we started at pink for breast cancer awareness month and it was just decided not to change it this month? Red seems good for X-MAS time IMO. Too bad we couldn't get some sort of red and green combination. I imagine that would be tough to pull off though.