Username colors for October...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which TWO colors do you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
tumblr_ntc5gs6RxN1u0aniro1_500.gif

Just going to take a poll on this and see what you all would like for the month of October.
Just pick which two colors you like the most. The two colors with the most votes will win.
Only keeping this open for a few days, so vote asap!

october.png

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Black Cat and Pumpkin Spice everything.

Reactions: Death Walker

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I would have voted for the first option if it had a name non-cat related......Snake, you have a obsession!

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I would have voted for the first option if it had a name non-cat related......Snake, you have a obsession!
Black cats have as much to do with Halloween as witches. Stop hating :kitler:

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Black cats are more of a bad luck thing though. Should've gone with a cauldron or something.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Black cats are more of a bad luck thing though. Should've gone with a cauldron or something.
Black cats are actually considered lucky in many cultures. In Europe and Asia they are praised for being lucky.

It is an outdated belief that they are bad luck that is heavily tied in with the Salem witch hunts because people thought that witches turned into black cats. This is why they are a thing during Halloween. To have a black cat "cross your path" meant a witch was cursing you.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Black Cat and Pumpkin Spice everything.
I was going to just originally go with orange and black since those are the traditional Halloween colors but I know some members like purple and green also.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Black cats are actually considered lucky in many cultures. In Europe and Asia they are praised for being lucky.

It is an outdated belief that they are bad luck that is heavily tied in with the Salem witch hunts because people thought that witches turned into black cats. This is why they are a thing during Halloween. To have a black cat "cross your path" meant a witch was cursing you.
People who think cats are lucky have clearly never been around a cat before. Than again, I feel believing in luck is dumb and outdated anyway, so Idk.

My point though being that they are not really super associated with Halloween. If you ask someone what they think of when they think of black cats, survey says the number one answer is gonna be bad luck, which is more associated with Friday the 13th than October the 31st. I'm just being super argumentative on this to give you a hard time, but yeah, I still don't think black cats are the best option for description of this. Also, do black usernames even look good against this dark background? Judging from your Owen Hart in yours, I would vote against this color in all seriousness too. It's bad enough trying to figure out who Reag is this week without having to read black text on a dark background. Just my 3 cents

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
People who think cats are lucky have clearly never been around a cat before. Than again, I feel believing in luck is dumb and outdated anyway, so Idk.

My point though being that they are not really super associated with Halloween. If you ask someone what they think of when they think of black cats, survey says the number one answer is gonna be bad luck, which is more associated with Friday the 13th than October the 31st. I'm just being super argumentative on this to give you a hard time, but yeah, I still don't think black cats are the best option for description of this. Also, do black usernames even look good against this dark background? Judging from your Owen Hart in yours, I would vote against this color in all seriousness too. It's bad enough trying to figure out who Reag is this week without having to read black text on a dark background. Just my 3 cents

That isn't black, it is a dark grey. Black would be fine. Stop being rassit.

As for the cats, I see your point but black cats and witches are one in the same. Just google Halloween and you will see a CRAP ton of pumpkins and orange but you will see just as many black cats as ghosts and even more cats than witches themselves. I could have went with bats but when given the chance to add cat to something, you all damn well know I am going to. Don't vote for it on the principle of not liking the color option, not because it has the word "cat" in it.

And I don't believe in good nor bad luck. Just being a pain in the arse with the principle of superstition. :bodallas:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
fghdfh.png

Well, more of a charcoal black than a grey. Eh. 50 shades who cares. Deal with it.
62667-Transparent-Halloween-Ghost-Spooky-Transparent-Halloween-....gif

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
I had to be the one cunt to cause a three way tie. It wasn't on purpose, I swear.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Well orange is winning but now we have to break the black and purple tie... lol