Username Changes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
So I went to change my username and it says I can change it 5 more times, It used to be once a month so is it 5 times a month or 5 times overall forever?

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Probably 5 times a month because of being legend as now that feature is included in the shop for normal users.

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
Think it's an overall limit, doesn't seem to be a way to override the limit for a specific usergroup either, but I could be wrong.
I just tried changing my name 5 times and the ability was removed after that. I'll look into making it ignore the limit for legends.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Thanks, So is it safe to do a username change?

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
@coon leave it at 5. It's because of this idiot that the limit was implemented in the first place (among other people, for impartiality, of course.)

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
stfu jonathan you don't tell me what to do
and be nice

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
@coon leave it at 5. It's because of this idiot that the limit was implemented in the first place (among other people, for impartiality, of course.)
What the hell are you talking about? I swear to god you come out with the biggest load of bullshit. How did I influence this at all?

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
What the hell are you talking about? I swear to god you come out with the biggest load of bullshit. How did I influence this at all?

You always used to change your name. You and a few others, and this caused the initial limit on changing your name once a month.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
You always used to change your name. You and a few others, and this caused the initial limit on changing your name once a month.
That limit was put in long before Adam was on this site. We had that limit implemented way back in the summer of 2012. Adam joined in April of 2013

Reactions: Shadie T

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
4 usernames in 7 months. If it was never to be used like that it wouldn't be there, What is the issue with changing my username? It doesn't effect you at all. It is part of the feature I paid for.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
That limit was put in long before Adam was on this site. We had that limit implemented way back in the summer of 2012. Adam joined in April of 2013

When we moved to Xen we didn't have the limit straight away. It was then put back in because of him and others.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
When we moved to Xen we didn't have the limit straight away. It was then put back in because of him and others.
It was always going to be implemented again.

Either way 5 times in a month is quite enough.

No need to make this into an argument.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Actually, That is bullshit. I only ever changed my username ONCE until June-July I believe. I made a dumb username when I joined because my account was going to be merged so I wanted to keep my old name open, When it was cancelled I changed it to Adam568 then to Adam Aries June-July time.