Userbar tut for beginner's!!!!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Credit to my man Phil, and myself who made this. He taught me the basic's, and I got the hang of it..
How to make one of these

untitled1hk6.jpg

First things first.

Make a new image (Ctrl+N) and make the width and height (in pixels) 3x3 and select background contents as transparent

Now choose the pencil tool.

untitled6tw1.jpg

Now click the little arrow next to brush for the dropdown menu, and make the master diameter 1px.

Now ZOOM in as much as possible on your 3x3 image. (Press Ctrl++ or go to View---> Zoom In)

untitled9kx6.jpg

With your pencil tool, draw a diagonal line that goes from the bottom left corner to the top right corner. Your created image should look like the one below.

untitled99nq2.jpg

Go to Edit----> Define pattern from the top menu and in the text box that pops up, type "lines", no quotes, for the name, then click ok.

untitled10gc9.jpg

And click ok. This will come in later.

Now create a new image of 300x20.

untitled3wf7.jpg

Now go to Edit---> Fill

untitled4ly1.jpg

Under Contents in the drop down box, choose which color you want. Then choose ok. Your userbar should have filled up with that color.

untitled5ab4.jpg

Now Choose your paintbucket tool. (Right click to choose if you have to.)

untitled8fc3.jpg

Now is the time to use that 3x3 pattern we made earlier.

When you choose the paint bucket tool, choose the 3x3 pattern by clicking on the drop box and selecting pattern. And selecting you 3x3 pattern from the drop box by clicking the little arrow next to the pattern box

untitled9hi0.jpg

Now that you have your pattern selected, click inside your user bar to fill it up with the pattern.

You should come out with this.
untitled10nj7.jpg

Now just add some text with the text tool and you should come out with this.

untitled7ru3.jpg

or
aim.jpg

The end. remember this is that BASIC Userbar tutorial. I will make one where you add the picture on either side of the userbar soon.

For now, enjoy your basic userbar. :)

Some rep, and a thank's would be appreciated to all who use this..

Wrestling Station

^good tutorial, just one thing, the basic size for the userbars are 300x19 not 300x20.

Good post.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Thank's WS!! I'm pretty tired now, and my shit laptop is heating up, so I can't post the advanced one with the pic's maybe later next week when I have it down pat completley...