Urinal Etiquette

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
All of the guys here should know what this is, for those that don't, first, shame on you, second, here's a link:

http://jeff-flowers.com/12-unspoken-rules-for-urinal-etiquette/

Okay, I've always had a problem with this though. If some dude violates rule #2, am I supposed to go ahead and tell this guy that he's broken a rule? Or do I continue following the no speech rule, feel violated and finish my piss in a rape-victim fashion, and leave it unsaid? I mean, either the guy is unaware of the rule, or he's aware of it and wants me to say something so he can have some sick form of justification in raping me?

What would you all do?

Wrestling Station

He just want to compare the penis size. For several reasons:
1-wants to see if your penis is big (out of curiousity)
2-wants to show you his large penis (to scare you off)
3-thought that you are a sissy fag and is trying to become as close as possible
4-Just loves the smell of urine that he needs more concentration of it! :shifty:

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
That is the least important rule. And I actually don't mind talking at the sinks, just not at the urinal. But if I am at the far right urinal and there's 4 open urinals and you walk up to the one next to me...I will cuss you out.

seX-Power

Does singing Bohemian Rhapsody at the top of your lungs count as breaking rule Number 1?