Urban Dictionary

• Thread starter straight_edge76
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Here's a fun idea I got on Facebook, go to: http://www.urbandictionary.com/ and do a search for your name, post the 1st thing that shows up. Not the one you like but the 1st result that shows up. Real name, screen name whatever. I think it'd be a fun thing to do and see what results people get... So here's mine;

Josh (my real name)
He is a fun loving guy really funny and can make anyone laugh.He is very quiet at first and seems shy but when you get to know him you will fall in love.He has very good style and always looks handsome.He also always smells really good
Whos your good looking boyfriend?Oh,that sud muffin?That would be Josh

Joshua
Joshua is a sexy, masculine individual exuding the most desirable of traits. Although Joshua may be timid at first, his genuine and compassionate charm shine through above all things. He can be trusted with any secret and will always pull through even when the going gets tough. His understanding and supportive nature can put anyone at ease as he is never judgmental but rather always willing to listen with an open mind. He is the epitome of a true man.

Both are so true lol

Wordlife

dude you did this on FB too??? lol

Alex: Someone that is of extreme greatness. Often considered as a god in some religions. Also means cool. A universally well-recognized unisexual name. A common name for both males and females coming from Alexander and Alexandra.
Male- lazy, stubborn, passionate, party animal, very loving and affectionate.

straight_edge76

Yeah lol, it's pretty funny if you go through and read them all; most of mine are sex related tbh

noumenon

ROB: Synonymous to 'rage'.
Hence, to 'Rob' is to rage, and gives rise to such terms as 'Rob quitting' and 'ROB ROB ROB ROB'
Rob: "Guys, I'm not in the mood"
Someone Else: "That's what she said"
Rob: "That's it, I'm out."

*Server: Rob has left the server*
Someone Else: "Dude awesome he just Rob quit.
rob rage douche dick cunt

AKA; Robert, Robby, Robbie, Bob, Bobbie, Bobby, Bobo, Robin, Bert, Dobby, Roberta, Bertha.

Since Rob can be called by many different names it is hard to be able to know what the person is like.

More or less, he/she will search for his/her own source of originailty. It is important to this person for others not to confuse him/ger with somebody else (ie: That's our Robin! No one else like him!)

Usually, someone with the name is excellent at dealing with large amounts of stress and can be an excellent friend when times are tough for others.

Most of the time, those with names such as Rob, Robby/Robbie, and Bobby/Bobbie are more artisitic with a sense of humour while those names Robert, Bert, and Bob show a more intellictual side and become more serious.

LOLWUT?

Wordlife

L
M
FUCKING
A
O
!!!

noumenon

The boy that every girl wants
The boy that every girl needs
The boy that I want
and
The boy that I need
Omfg rob is so fucking hot I love him

noumenon

ROB - a random occuring boner.
when guys have a erection in awkard places and there is no reason for the erection. most common is when guys wake up in the morning - which is reffered to as a "morning glory"
Hahaha - he's got a ROB

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Wordlife

"hey baby wanna have sex??"
"nooooo!!!"
"Please??? I got Morning Rob"

LOL!

noumenon

. Robert 185 up, 135 down
buy robert mugs, tshirts and magnets
An Extremly hot guy. Usually with dark hair and dark eyes. Sucks at lying and or acting. is talked about by peers and is often self obsorbed and overly confident.
did you see that hottie, he is such a robert.
oh my gosh a robert was staring at me today.
there were so many suckish roberts at the grammys who didn't win anything.
rob robert handsome rob handesome rob robert rutherford

Handsome Rob FTW. All of my friends used to call me that after we watched The Italian Job.

Wordlife

buy alex mugs, tshirts and magnets
The best boyfriend ever the best body. very sexy. Romantic, Extremly sexual. Big dick. very sweet and funny. other wise know as pretty much the best boyfriend anyone could have.
Omg . Katie i cant believe i have such an alex . Im so in love with him. <3

Katie: I wish i had a alex.:(

LMAO!

Wordlife

To shoot your man juice up on ur bitch.

"Bob skeeted all over Sally's face."

I JUST DIED LOL!

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Mike
To do something incredibly stupid. To be Blue and look like an idiot at something.

He mike'd it up again. DOH!

Great One

ROB: Synonymous to 'rage'.
Hence, to 'Rob' is to rage, and gives rise to such terms as 'Rob quitting' and 'ROB ROB ROB ROB'
CAN'T. STOP. LAUGHING. Holy shit that's epic. I think I'm going to stick this on you at all times and begin just calling you RAGIN' ROB.