Upgraded to 1.6.8

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Our theme > any other. So no, lol.

What theme, it's just dark forum. And I didn't mean replace the current theme, I mean get like 2-3 different themes that people can change between which they like most. You know, alternatives.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It's not just a "dark forum" lmao.

I am looking to changer parts of this theme, but no, we won't be adding a different one. Perhaps in the future we might add a light version but this takes money which is something we don't have much of.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I like the current skin. :sad:

Got a bug. I'm trying to reply to a thread and it's telling me to reduce my message to one that's below 85 characters. :upset:

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Crayo said:
It's not just a "dark forum" lmao.

I am looking to changer parts of this theme, but no, we won't be adding a different one. Perhaps in the future we might add a light version but this takes money which is something we don't have much of.

I know a guy that made a Miku skin for his forum on his own. He also had a silver default skin. :obama: